+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Blind Justice on ABC

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    ABC is really advertising this show. I will definitely check it out, as it sounds pretty interesting. And Ron Eldard looks hot!

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl
    ABC is really advertising this show
    They sure are, aren't they? Perhaps they're attempting to invest enough in this show emotionally so that they won't bail on it prior to concluding its entire season.

I'll probably end up seeing it, but I have no intention of being a regular viewer. The premise of the series seems lame to me, and its one more cop show in a city that has too many of them. I agree with the blind cops comrades that feel he has no place on the street, not in a way that others should believe he'll have their back.

I'm probably as ignorant as the next person who doesn't have a connection with someone who's blind, and was thinking that somewhere down the line his other senses might well help an otherwise capable detective see. From the previews, I don't get the impression that he's been off the job for all that long. Yet there he was the other night in a new (to me) ad, sniffing the air and stating something along the line of "A gun has been fired in this car recently", while his seeing sidekick expectedly says "I don't smell nothing". Too much of a stereotypical reach for me.

Can anyone planning on watching this envision this show on the air 4 years from now? I can't. I don't see it lasting until fall.

In theory I tihnk this show could be good.
    I like Ron Eldard, so that alone will get me to watch the first episode.

I'm a little tired of these main characters who "sense" things or know every answer to every problem.
    I think it started on CSI with Grissom, but Horatio is the same on CSI Miami, which has contributed to making the show unwatchable to me, that and the fact that I can't stand David Caruso anyway.
    Vincent D'Onofrio is worse of all on Criminal Intent.
    He literally knows the answer to everything.

I definitely plan on tuning in for the first episode. ABC is actually producing decent dramas this year with Desperate Housewives, LOST, and Boston Legal (which started off strong at least) so I'm definitely going to give this show a try. I think it's opposite TAR though, and I'm bummed by that.

PWS - I know the show you're referring to with Rena. I think it was called Coupling and they tried it in the Must See TV line up. It bombed terribly, but they only showed it twice.

I'm looking forward to this, also. Like everyone else, I love Ron Eldard...have missed him since ER. But, I also like Frank Grillo.....from back in the good old days of Guiding Light. Thank goodness for TIVO if it's going to be opposite TAR, nothing stops me from watching that!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    I definitely plan on tuning in for the first episode. ABC is actually producing decent dramas this year with Desperate Housewives, LOST, and Boston Legal (which started off strong at least) so I'm definitely going to give this show a try. I think it's opposite TAR though, and I'm bummed by that.

PWS - I know the show you're referring to with Rena. I think it was called Coupling and they tried it in the Must See TV line up. It bombed terribly, but they only showed it twice.
    Yeah, I think that was Rena Sofer's last show's name. It wasn't terrible the one time I saw it, but I also didn't watch again.

I only watched Coupling once because it was just so inferior to the British version.
    The were using almost exactly the same script and there are certain things that Brits say that just don't translate well when American's say them, and vice versa.

I liked Rena Sofer though, very beautiful and a pretty good actress I thought.

Speaking of CSI Miami's David Caruso, the glasses Ron's character wears remind of the shades that Horatio is always wearing.

I am going to check out the show. I've always liked Ron Eldard and Rena Sofer.

ABC Promo Pics for Blind Justice

[IMG]images/img/ep101_01_360x240.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/ep101_03_360x240.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/ep101_16_360x240.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/ep101_08_240x360.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/ep101_10_240x360.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/ep101_14_240x360.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I saw some intriguing clips of this show tonight - interesting cinematography. Did any one else catch it? There was a green drop hitting a black&white leaf, then it shoots into all green colors.

I think it premieres tomorrow night!

ETA: Yup, it premieres tomorrow night at 10/9, just after TAR.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast