+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carlos Nieto

Carlos Nieto

According to nbc.com:
    Paramedic Nieto was initially partnered with fellow FDNY newcomer Alex Taylor, but they were like oil and water. Now he works with Monte "Doc" Parker, but still has trouble handling their often-stressful situations. While "Doc" is the laid-back veteran, Carlos is more high-strung and can be very judgmental of their patients. Carlos is studying to become a doctor and juggles his studies with his job - and his ongoing pursuit of women.
    Alex and Carlos weren't "initally" paired up. Carlos rode with Doc and Jerry until Jerry got shot. He's working with Doc AGAIN you dumbass, and he doesn't have problems handling patients, it's "remembering not to leave the bus running in 100 degree heat" that he has the most problem with. They haven't mentioned Carlos is pre-med in about three seaons.

LG.
    You're so right about the initial pairing, as Alex wasn't even on the show when it started. Gosh, I think NBC should hire better experts to write these, like maybe, you Ducky.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Dude, I could use the moola, and if's moola I'm making from TW, woo hoo! I'll pencil in a shower scene between Bosco and I every episode. Who DOESN'T want to see me naked on TV every week?

Um, I'm probably one of the very few who would object to that . . . 0_0 *snickers* But as long as you're happy. Me, I'm just ecstatic I found my fellow TWits again.

Oh Guardian, you say that now. Wait until you see me naked! And you see Bosco and/or Carlos and/or Ty naked too.

*snickers again* Yes I'll probably be eating my words then.

LG.
    Guardian, I'm very glad you tracked us down here. Ducky and I are reunited and it feels so good, so glad you found our new TW digs. TWits reunite!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

And get naked with Bosco in the shower.

I know! I'm so glad I found all my fellow TWits again too!

edited to avoid possible problems, but we're thrilled that you found us Guardian.
    Last edited by LG.; 10-01-2002 at 02:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread