+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kim Zambrano

Kim Zambrano

According to nbc.com
    As a thrill-seeking paramedic, Zambrano has had some tough times. After her partner, Bobby, was killed in the line of duty, Zambrano sank into a deep depression that threatened her career and her life. Following a suicide attempt, Kim made the slow ascent back to reality, with her young son Joey as her main motivation. She and her ex-husband, firefighter Jimmy Doherty, often argue over who is better equipped to care for their son, but they both have their own demons to battle. Zambrano often works with paramedic Monte "Doc" Parker.
    Thrill seeker my ass. No mention of the sole custody thing, and no mention of the fact she rides with Alex not Doc.

LG.
    thrill seeker - what is that? boredom imposer is more like it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I know, I miss the spunkier Kim from early season one, before she got all trashy. Now she's just a drag.

This review probably meant "thrill seeker" in reference to pre-Bobby's death. *shrugs* But that's no excuse for this poor job of a review. Sheesh. :rolleyes

Kim having a breakdown after Bobby's death means she's a thrillseeker?

Pre-, before. I've been catching up on Third Watch thanks to A&E, and I do believe the character was a tad more gung-ho at that time.

LG.
    Ah, I don't remember her being anything other than a spacey biotch for how she broke Bobby's heart, but whatever. And psycho-stalker Kim following around Jimmy, Pa-the-tic. I hope to heck she gets a decent storyline this season, as I loved her pairing with Alex last season.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I have been too, she was never reall that gung-ho, she seemed to be cynical about being a paramedic. Oh great, another call.

Hopefully Kim will have something other to do than be annoying this year.

'Course, I had my reasoning before it was obvious Bobby's "someone" else was Kim. Heh, yeah, I now believe she's had issues since Day One. I have seen the light.

+ Reply to Thread