+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Faith Yokas

Faith Yokas

According to nbc.com
    For Faith, being Bosco's partner is sometimes more difficult than dealing with her husband and two kids. Even though the two partners are currently teamed with other officers due to a disagreement, they know they can always count on each other in a tough situation. At home, Faith is married to Fred - a devoted husband who is constantly worrying about Faith's occupational hazards. Recently, Faith had a tumor removed, but has been given a clean bill of health.
    According to this, Faith thinks Bosco is a piece of crap and Fred is wonderful. WRONG. They've dropped the cancer storyline cold, and damnit Fred lives.

LG.
    Oh, Faith LOVES her Bosco, do you remember her face when he was covered in icky red dye from the bank bag dye cannister and was having a panic attack? She was freaking out.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I love that Faith LOVES Bosco and Bosco LOVES Faith. Those two would seriously do anything for each other, and Bosco counted Faith as his only true friend. *sniff* Aww. I love those two.

I mean, dude, why else would Bosco go take Yokas's kids to the hospital?

And then with the second 9-11 special episode she invites Bosco over for dinner because he has that cough etc.

The two may not love each other as Faith loves Fred, but --- it's almost kindah like the bond between a dragon and its rider in the Pern series. One would die for the other, hands down.

Okay, maybe it's not as intimate as that McCaffery's bond, but I think it's pret-ty dang close. 0_0

It's definitely close, very close. They probably would die for each other, I think Bosco might die for Faith first though. You heard Bosco in Superheroes, he said he wasnt alone until he felt Faith betrayed him.

God forbid that anything ever happens to Bosco of course (), but I think you may be right Duckgirl. If one of them had to die for the other, Bosco would probably be the first to do it. He has that slightly skewed sense of justice and honor to him.

LG.
    Faith also knows that her kids need her, so Bosco would be much more likely to sacrifice himself, being the single (albiet who knows whether he's childless) guy.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I have a baby that would state otherwise, LG.

But as far as he knows, yes he is childless. Bosco thinks Faith has more to live for etc etc, if someone had to take a bullet for the other one Bosco would without hesitation.

Since we're on the subject of Faith and Bosco's bond --- what's the policy here on posting fanfics? I've had this quasi-crossover in my head for months and I can't take it just staying there anymore --- and who better to share it with, eh?

LG.
    Post away, but nothing XXX (yes, we need to hose the Duck every once in a while)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast