+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends

Naptown730
    Quote Originally Posted by quanahg
    i really hope it's not the last season. too many loose ends.

what do you guys think toni will name her child if it's a girl? or a boy? here are my picks.

Girl: Tiffany (because of the store)
    Boy: whatever her dad's name is. she seems to really care about her dad. or Todd Jr.
    May be a boy. What is her father's name again?

Kao
    I don't think this is going to be the last season. Kelsey Grammer is making good money off of this show.

Reality tv fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    I don't think this is going to be the last season. Kelsey Grammer is making good money off of this show.

I hope there will be another season, this show is one of my faves.

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    JABARI he is a trip now. and, his voice is so deep now. he's acting a fool. the show is finally showing her as a mother. she was more of a mother in the earlier seasons, then you barely saw him.
    this episode was pretty good. darnell is a good father, i love his character. he's a real man. he's a good man.

J1NVUPatricia
    Jabari on last night's episode was off the hook. If I was Maya I would have beat his you know what. He was so disrespectful. I still think he needs therapy because he is not going to open up to his parents. Those one word answers are not going to cut it.

the one word answers are traditional teenage speak. so, i guess that's a reality. but, i agree patricia, he does need counseling. just him being a child of divorced parents, that's cause for therapy right there.

he knows why mya was thrown out of the house too right? i mean, he did know that she was cheating on darnell with stan? i forget.

Reality tv fan
    The last episode was great, and it's interesting to see Jabari as more of a teenager now. I'd love Maya to get back together with her ex.

Kao
    YESS!!!! They have TRICKY on the show playing a booty-call for Lynn! YAY!

I have to admit, there's something appealing about his ugly British ass. No wonder Bjork dated him.

yeah, tricky does have a certain something that is incredibly sexy. he's not really attractive in the "classic" sense. it's his whole being that is sexy.
    i don't want lynn with him though, she's too old for that.

Reality tv fan
    Him and Lynn are hot together!

+ Reply to Thread