+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends

I love this show! It's hilarious, and Golden is my favorite, and i'm happy to see her in more movies too, she's great...

But neway..lol...i hope Toni and Todd get back together too, cuz they were so funny together..lol..i'ma miss all the short jokes....and i didn't even realize that they haven't said if it's a boy or girl yet, now i'm wondering about that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    I think he came back...but is going back and forth......I really do hope they become a couple again with their new child. I thought they were so cute together.
    They got back together the episode before Joan and William broke up.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown730
    They got back together the episode before Joan and William broke up.
    Yeah I know but I think he is still working on the show in New York and flying back and forth. That was what i meant.......

I haven't seen Todd and Toni in a scene since they got back together?! I miss there cooky interactions. They're my second favorite after anything Lynn.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    I liked the last episode.....and it's neat Lynn can sing. I also can't wait till Toni gives birth.
    Yeah... The last ep was a lot of fun to watch. And, I had read somewhere that Persia White had her own band (I think...) at some point.

Now, I'd like to know when more new episodes will be aired. It's getting close to the end of the season. And, is this Girlfriend's final season?

Debra

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955
    Yeah... The last ep was a lot of fun to watch. And, I had read somewhere that Persia White had her own band (I think...) at some point.

Now, I'd like to know when more new episodes will be aired. It's getting close to the end of the season. And, is this Girlfriend's final season?

Debra

Well, Debra i heard that it is going to be the last girlfriends season. I hope not because i love that show. I am not 100% sure though.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955
    Now, I'd like to know when more new episodes will be aired.

Debra

I read that the next new episode will be aired April 25 (Kids Say the Darndest Things)

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    the writing on this season has been so so. but, i think that if they bring todd back all the time, it will add more to the show. and, i think we need to see more of jabari, he's a teenager now, and mya is hardly ever at home. she needs to be there for her teen son.

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    i really hope it's not the last season. too many loose ends.

what do you guys think toni will name her child if it's a girl? or a boy? here are my picks.

Girl: Tiffany (because of the store)
    Boy: whatever her dad's name is. she seems to really care about her dad. or Todd Jr.

I think Toni's baby wil be a girl.... and I have a feeling she'll name it after Joan or Lynn...just guessing though!

+ Reply to Thread