+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends

Hey I like this show too. Lynn is my fav, she's got a freakness in her that I totally admire, of course because I don't resemble that at all

Toni is the funniest to me, and Joan (Tracey) knows she has her Ms. Diana's eyes - her expressions are hilarious.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    next new episode (FEB 7, All in a Panic)[/QUOTE]

whats that about? one of my friends told me that he thinks that Toni looks mad good now that she's pregnant. does anyone agree?[/QUOTE]

here's a small summary of the next new episode....

''Joan unknowingly hires William's ex-girlfriend as the chef for her new restaurant.''

....as for Toni, I think she has always looked great.

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    I wonder what they're going to do with Toni and Todd. i mean, he's missing out on the pregnancy. i know he's working and that Toni has been a bitch. but, i think he should come back.

I like Todd, he's perfect for Toni...besides anyone who can take her snottyness deserves to be in her life. Although the guy in the last episode, in the panic room, is hot, hoT, HOT!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I'm really happy Todd changed his mind and returned to Toni, I really think they can make a fresh start again. It looks like she has changed for the better. I also like Joan and William together, they make a nice couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    I'm really happy Todd changed his mind and returned to Toni, I really think they can make a fresh start again. It looks like she has changed for the better. I also like Joan and William together, they make a nice couple.
    LOL@Toni having a "Never Going Back To Fresno" Fund.

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown730
    LOL@Toni having a "Never Going Back To Fresno" Fund.
    Oh yes, I saw that episode either yesterday or the other day. that was funny. i was kind of upset that Lynn wasn't really a freak. That was one of the things that i liked most about her. What was Maya's big seceret? i didnt see that part.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    mya's secret was that she gets tired of jabarri sometimes. she's happy when he's not at home. but, isn't that all mothers who have teens? (i have no kids, so i'm naive).

i think toni's secret showed her selfish side once again. and, i don't understand why she didn't help out todd, shit she has $500k. i think that might break up her and todd again. she will never stop being selfish.

Well, I'm sort of disappointed that Joan and William are not really working out..... I think it's more her fault, she just doesn't seem to know what she want anymore (career-wise and in her relationship).

FORT Regular
    How would you all rate the females on looks wise? I think Toni is the prettiest then Maya then Lynn then Joan.

+ Reply to Thread