+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Who is everyone's favorite ''girlfriend''??

mine would probably be Toni, followed by Joan.

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    i think my favorite is joan. she reminds me of me in some ways. her goofiness and her dependance on her friends is like me.

I thought last episode was very sweet with Joan and William finally getting together

I wonder if Toni's husband will change his mind and go back to her? I still don't get why he didn't give her a second chance, he was so madly in love with her, and now she's pregnant and really wants him back.

he didn't get back with her cause she's a selfish woman.
    but, i think that by season's end, he'll be back. maybe not living with her, but maybe back in los angeles. i think that would be a good start.

what is up with lynn? someone please help me out. what are the writers going to do with her?

I really hope that the writers do something with Lynn, she's just floating along, cracking jokes and not doing much of anything else.....I hope they write in a love interest for her or something because she's just sort of annoying

I read that the next GIRLFRIENDS episode will be focusing on Lynn and her adoptive father and birth parents.....

i thought last night's episode was really touching. i loved lynn's relationship with her dad. her bio dad wants a relationship, but his wife is preventing that. she seems scared that lynn is going to take him away or something. it's like she's jealous.

I enjoyed seeing William and Joan together.....they really are like teens starting out, and I think they're relationship is starting out beautifully and on the right track finally

Is it me, or did Maya really seem to LIKE Lynn's adoptive dad? ...... would be kind of weird if they got together....especially for Lynn...who's weird enough already.

yeah, i noticed that too about mya and lynn's dad. he's a sweet guy. but, he's still married to lynn's mom. but hey, they can always spice it up. but, i don't think they'll do that to mya. she already cheated on her husband, we don't need her cheating again.

Loved last night's episode of Girlfriends.....Joan and William getting stuck in a ratty hotel room... ....love their new relationship, seeing them act like teenagers is fun.

I hope when Toni is about to give birth , that Todd does come back to her.... she seems so bitter....

+ Reply to Thread