+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jimmy Doherty

Jimmy Doherty

According to nbc.com
    Firefighter Doherty has no problem with dashing into harm's way to help others, but he has trouble helping himself. Divorced from paramedic Kim Zambrano, Jimmy shares custody with their young son, Joey - which has led to many conflicts. Jimmy also struggles with a gambling problem that affects his personal relationships. He recently got divorced after his wife, Brook, discovered he was cheating on her with his best friend's girlfriend. Now, the "other woman" is pregnant - and Jimmy is in yet another jam.
    Wow, she's still pregnant? What, like, a year later in TV time? Is she a elephant or something? I always knew Jimmy was a horndog, but that's ridiculous.

LG.
    How old are these descriptions? Good grief, I know this isn't accurate reporting because they don't even mention that Jimmy is an ass.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

These are better than the ones at nbcmv.com! I think some of them were updated in the middle of the third season by someone who watched all the shows and some done mid-fourth season by someone who'd only seen the fourth season.

+ Reply to Thread