+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

Re: House

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2974873;
    What charactor are you talking about? I don't know most of the actors names....
    Dr. Chase. It's myspace.com/jesseespencer
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2974915;
    Thanks... and I think he's cute, too--you'd think I'd know his name....

PS And I love a show where they use lines like "Pretty girls are all fungible" and assume you know what it means!

This is another perfect example of docs who look nothing like the real thing. If half the doctors at my local hospital were as gorgeous as Dr. Chase, I'd be coming up with reasons to go every day. LOL
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2974915;
    Oddly enough, the page comes up blank on my computer though there is a song playing (it just has the myspace banner at the top). The song does sound familiar though. Oh! I found out. It's from the movie Uptown Girls -Jesse Spencer's character sings it to Brittany Murphy's character. Random.

Anyhow, yes, if Jesse Spencer was a doctor at my hospital, I'd look forward to going to the doctor a whole lot more. And, heck, I'd let House kidnap me too. (I liked when the inspector told House that he recognized his name and House said that yes, most people do, and it is also a noun).

I had to rack my brain to remember who faux-doctor was and then it finally hit me. Yes, I'd much prefer him back rather than 13. Mind you, Cameron says that she doesn't miss House but I still think she would re-join the team given a chance.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2976803;
    Oddly enough, the page comes up blank on my computer though there is a song playing (it just has the myspace banner at the top). The song does sound familiar though. Oh! I found out. It's from the movie Uptown Girls -Jesse Spencer's character sings it to Brittany Murphy's character. Random.

Anyhow, yes, if Jesse Spencer was a doctor at my hospital, I'd look forward to going to the doctor a whole lot more. And, heck, I'd let House kidnap me too. (I liked when the inspector told House that he recognized his name and House said that yes, most people do, and it is also a noun).

I had to rack my brain to remember who faux-doctor was and then it finally hit me. Yes, I'd much prefer him back rather than 13. Mind you, Cameron says that she doesn't miss House but I still think she would re-join the team given a chance.

She did pause before she answered....here that abc? We want Cameron in and 13 out, oh and bring back faux doc too!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2977188;
    She did pause before she answered....here that abc? We want Cameron in and 13 out, oh and bring back faux doc too!
    Isn't House on Fox? I don't think abc cares about House.

But, yeah, listen to me and Mike'sgirl about casting decisions please, House producers!

Interesting aside (at least to me): the idea for the show House came from a series of articles in the New York Times magazine. They have a periodic section wherein a doctor describes an unusual case and how they came about with the diagnosis (very interesting articles usually) . Anyhow, the last one I remember reading was about quinine poisoning via tonic water. I guess the show's writers are still getting ideas from the New York Times! Mind you the doctor in the article didn't kidnap her patient or anything.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2977668;
    Isn't House on Fox? I don't think abc cares about House.

But, yeah, listen to me and Mike'sgirl about casting decisions please, House producers!

Interesting aside (at least to me): the idea for the show House came from a series of articles in the New York Times magazine. They have a periodic section wherein a doctor describes an unusual case and how they came about with the diagnosis (very interesting articles usually) . Anyhow, the last one I remember reading was about quinine poisoning via tonic water. I guess the show's writers are still getting ideas from the New York Times! Mind you the doctor in the article didn't kidnap her patient or anything.
    You are so right - FOX my apologies!
    Hope you won't dismiss my request because of my silly blunder!!!

Please some one tell me we do not have to live through another House is dead season finale! C'mon we've done that already - previews tonight are implying that he has to die to save Amber. I am disappointed that they couldn't come up with something better.

Premium Member

I was sort of paying attention last night, but I think I missed something - how is it they did not know that Amber was Jane Doe #2? Did they take all the bus accident patients to the same hospital, and didn't House hold all of them there and inspect each one before they were released? And none of the other doctor's recognized her, either? Or was she in surgery during that entire time and no one checked?

Some of the patients were taken to a different hospital and that is why they had just the files on them...

+ Reply to Thread