+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: House

  1. #971
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,006

    Re: House

    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferTVchick;2956426;
    SO why are his 'original three' (Foreman, Cameron, & Chase) still on the opening credits, and the 'new three' are not? I liked the episode, but was a little surprised House trusted Wilson not to tell CB about his practical joke. How very un-House.
    Very good question..... Also I agree about the trust issue... very un-House.

  2. #972
    FORT Lurker Hyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    200

    Re: House

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2959181;
    I think the STD is still out there. If they wanted to be sure, they should have taken a fresh sample. If House really has an STD, he wouldn't let them know it or think they figured it out before he did. He would lie to them and tell them he swapped the sample. The only way to know for sure if he told the truth about swapping the blood samples would be to draw it fresh and run the test again.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Very good question..... Also I agree about the trust issue... very un-House.
    I think that both of these could very well answer each other. I believe that House told Wilson knowing that he would tell CB and she would rat him out. I was unsure though what he was gaining by that, but I think Mike'sgirl hit the nail on the head.

    As for CB, I actually like her quite a bit. I got a good laugh over the bargaining for visiting rights. My husband who never watches the show didn't realize until she dropped Wilson off that he was the subject of the bargaining. He just groaned and rolled his eyes... I guess you have to know House to appreciate the humour!

  3. #973
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,711

    Re: House

    Lots of original three in comparison to other episodes. I've missed them.
    Of course House was right! He's always right. I actually liked how quirky this episode was. There were a lot more plotlines than normal to follow and I thought it was actually a rather interesting episode.

  4. #974
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: House

    I see from last night that CB is trying to make Wilson more of a man. She sees where he's gone wrong with his ex wives and doesn't want to head down the same path. I actually found myself semi liking her by the end of the episode.
    Yup, with donuts!!

  5. #975
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,006

    Re: House

    Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2971598;
    I see from last night that CB is trying to make Wilson more of a man. She sees where he's gone wrong with his ex wives and doesn't want to head down the same path. I actually found myself semi liking her by the end of the episode.
    Me, too! Of course if she has to make him into a man that puts her in a rather motherly role....

  6. #976
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,711

    Re: House

    It does, doesn't it PWS. What would *ack* "Freud" say about that? (I don't like Freud).

    I think it was really good that he acted on his buying a waterbed dream. It really made him realize what he truly wanted. I think that Amber is actually really good for Wilson and as much as I disliked her at first, I really like her now.

    I still don't like 13, but the rest of the newbies are growing on me. I do wish that faux-doc would come back though!!

  7. #977
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,150

    Re: House

    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2971976;
    It does, doesn't it PWS. What would *ack* "Freud" say about that? (I don't like Freud).

    I think it was really good that he acted on his buying a waterbed dream. It really made him realize what he truly wanted. I think that Amber is actually really good for Wilson and as much as I disliked her at first, I really like her now.

    I still don't like 13, but the rest of the newbies are growing on me. I do wish that faux-doc would come back though!!
    I have been quite open about my dislike for 13, and my wish for them to just bring Cameron back full time; unfortunately, they have made that unlikely since this last episode. Cameron really has lost her fascination with House, but I loved the way she kept throwing things out while doing all of House's charting.

    I also miss faux doc!!!!!! I thought House wanted to keep him on as his helper - surely they could hire him even if just to do House's charting; he was better then 13 had diagnosis.

  8. #978
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,711

    Re: House

    Faux-doc was just so endearing and yes he was definitely better than 13. Infinitely better.

  9. #979
    HBK fan nilesgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,764

    Re: House

    If you've never heard him before, you definitely should. If you go to MySpace and look up Jesse Spencer, you will be able to access his profile and hear his song "Molly Smiles" as well as others. He's got a great voice. I even added it to my playlist on my Myspace account and I made a cd of it for my friend's daughter who's name is Molly.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

  10. #980
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,006

    Re: House

    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2974848;
    If you've never heard him before, you definitely should. If you go to MySpace and look up Jesse Spencer, you will be able to access his profile and hear his song "Molly Smiles" as well as others. He's got a great voice. I even added it to my playlist on my Myspace account and I made a cd of it for my friend's daughter who's name is Molly.
    What charactor are you talking about? I don't know most of the actors names....

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.