+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

Re: House

SO why are his 'original three' (Foreman, Cameron, & Chase) still on the opening credits, and the 'new three' are not? I liked the episode, but was a little surprised House trusted Wilson not to tell CB about his practical joke. How very un-House.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Excellent show last night (what I saw of it...d*mn husband working on the dining room). I seriously do NOT like Wilson's girlfriend. She is so not for him.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I hope they write out CB soon because she gets on my last nerve.The play date was just dumb. Who the heck does that at their ages? She needs to get a job somewhere and be gone from my screen.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Oh, come on, it was worth it seeing Wilson getting back at both of them at the end, LOL.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2957192;
    Oh, come on, it was worth it seeing Wilson getting back at both of them at the end, LOL.
    That wasn't Wilson's idea, it was Cuddy's. Remeber when she was going over House's reviews of his new team and she said she heard about him braking the play date. House said something about CB bringing him late and Cuddy said well then you both lose a finger. I believe that was her punishment for them not cooperating with one another.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I wonder if they'll expand the story of Chase wanting to know whether or not House slept with his girlfriend. He was really upset about the fact she might have.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2957650;
    I wonder if they'll expand the story of Chase wanting to know whether or not House slept with his girlfriend. He was really upset about the fact she might have.
    I seem to recall some ambiguity about whether she did or not at the time they went out one night. Was that resolved?

No, I don't think it was resolved. He really wanted to know if she slept with House in last night's episode. I guess she still feels it's none of his business.......they won't last as a couple on the show I'm sure. Chase is going to wake up one day and say if you don't tell me about your past relationships. we aren't going to work.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2957146;
    I hope they write out CB soon because she gets on my last nerve.The play date was just dumb. Who the heck does that at their ages? She needs to get a job somewhere and be gone from my screen.
    Oh no..... I really enjoy her! I think the arrangement between the trio is funny and it wouldn't be there without her. I am sorry that you don't like her, maybe she will grow on you.

I think the STD is still out there. If they wanted to be sure, they should have taken a fresh sample. If House really has an STD, he wouldn't let them know it or think they figured it out before he did. He would lie to them and tell them he swapped the sample. The only way to know for sure if he told the truth about swapping the blood samples would be to draw it fresh and run the test again.

CCL

I agree with Mike'sgirl - I love CB/Amber. I hope she sticks around for a while.

Such a great episode on Monday - loved it to bits. And I was glad to see Chase and Cameron in the episode more. Still feel that the new crop are not really up to par - I like Kal Penn but his character is pretty much a cipher, I dislike 13, Taub - meh. And I really did not like how the three "dissed" Foreman when he tried to give them their reviews. He is their superior (in terms of employment and, heck, as a character, too) and they should show him some respect.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread