+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: House

Re: House

OMG, cut throat b*tch is back!

Quote Originally Posted by umass;2782421;
    I laughed when I saw that last night. I thought Wilson would be with Cuddie, but I am glad they brought her back. I always thought she was funny, and last night enjoyed the look on house's face when he saw her!

CCL

I'm thrilled! Good episode last night, interesting case (maybe Mira Sorvino will turn up in a future episode? I liked her interaction with House.) And I loved House's campaign for cable (because nothing good is on network tv except for Tuesday nights. ). But the best part was the return of cut-throat b****!

I don't think there is a new episode after this Tuesday's (tomorrow's). The article I read said there were 3 new episodes only, the Christmas episode, the South Pole/Superbowl episode and one more so...
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;2781318;
    I didn't understand the whole girl/prostitute/donkey show angle but I was watching half heartedly when I was watching because I was busy.
    She was in a Christmas pageant/play... and rode in on the donkey.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Yay!!!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was amazed how happy I was to see her, given I didn't like her much when she was on before... Shows you how bland the others now seem!

I don't know enough about the Jewish faith. Can someone explain why the patient wanted to wait until sunset to have the surgery?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Not Jewish either, but I think she wanted to have the surgery after shabot (sp?) and that wasn't until sunset. I'm surprised her husband went along with it.

CCL

Yes, she said she wanted to experience at least one Shabbat with her new husband. Now I'm not an expert in Jewish customs but don't observant Jews abstain from modern technologies on the Sabbath? And from what I understand Shabbat is the ceremony ushering in the Sabbath on Friday nights. So wouldn't she want to have the surgery before the Sabbath (because surgery involves things that Hasidic Jews would not use on the Sabbath, like electricity and stuff)? So that confused me.
    Not enough Cut-throat in this episode. Hopefully Wilson won't dump her now that he has realized she is House in female form and House has given his approval. I liked that House was recognized as needing Wilson.
    Co-viewer and I were talking about how the new House team were basically the same character types as the old team. 13 is Cameron light - all concerned about the patients and standing up to House in respect of their rights yet secretly liking him as well. And the revelation she is bisexual? Yawn. Taub is the world-weary professional a la Foreman. Kal Penn's character is Chase all over again, with his dogged support of everything House says. Sure he said no to House last night a couple of times but he would still spit shine House's shoes if he asked.
    Last edited by CCL; 02-06-2008 at 09:50 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2784312;
    wouldn't she want to have the surgery before the Sabbath (because surgery involves things that Hasidic Jews would not use on the Sabbath, like electricity and stuff)?
    She thought she might die and didn't want to miss out on what she had been waiting for for 30 years - a shabbot with her husband. So, she insisted that Shabbot come before the surgery.

+ Reply to Thread