+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 211 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: House

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: House

Since he applied the cream to his "relevant area" the girlfriend's mucous membranes would have had some direct exposure that the children didn't have, but on the other hand her skin would probably have much less exposure since clearly they didn't get to see each other all that often, while his skin would be touching his children's many times each day. Plus she's bigger, as pointed out above, and the effects on her, even if the same as on the daughter, would be masked in general by the fact that she already gets her period, has adult body hair, etc.

Oh wow. Thank you two! I just didn't think about that, but that makes a lot of sense and clears it up for me. Hah, how foolish I feel.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2339969;
    Oh wow. Thank you two! I just didn't think about that, but that makes a lot of sense and clears it up for me. Hah, how foolish I feel.
    Maybe TMI? Pretty hard to discuss this stuff on a PG-13 site!

Haha, it made me chuckle outloud. Hard to do after a long day of work.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2339368;
    Since he applied the cream to his "relevant area" the girlfriend's mucous membranes would have had some direct exposure that the children didn't have, but on the other hand her skin would probably have much less exposure since clearly they didn't get to see each other all that often, while his skin would be touching his children's many times each day. Plus she's bigger, as pointed out above, and the effects on her, even if the same as on the daughter, would be masked in general by the fact that she already gets her period, has adult body hair, etc.
    She is past puberty - although a young looking adult, with (as you suggested) a normal hormonal rhythm. If she was post menapausal, I think it would be a different story.

Okay, that woman playing Wilson's ex (and House's real estate agent) looks extremely familiar. Anyone got a name?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2348987;
    Okay, that woman playing Wilson's ex (and House's real estate agent) looks extremely familiar. Anyone got a name?
    her name is jane adams. she had a recurring role for a while in frasier where she played niles' girlfriend (i think). she's also had quite a bit of tv & movie roles.

i house!

That was a rather depressing episode. I guess they can't get it right every time...

And why doesn't House just ask Cuddy out, for crying out loud?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

I was rather very mad at House. He didn't even care about the patient, how many times did he visit her (once). I was so mad i felt like never watching the show again. is it because she was poor. I know i am taking it literally but i can't help it. I was pissed they didn't care much.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2349904;
    I was rather very mad at House. He didn't even care about the patient
    He doesn't care about patients, it's only the mystery of the disease he's interested in. He has always said that. He visited her because he was intrigued about her opinion of Foreman.

+ Reply to Thread