+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 211 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: House

MRD

Re: House

Well last night was certainly interesting. House is jealous of Wilson dating Cuddy.

The "case" had me scratching my head at the improbability of it. I mean, some cases are kind of out there. Well most are. But last nights was just beyond belief for me. If the dad's use of the hormone cream was causing both his kids and girlfriend to have symptoms, seems to me, he'd have had some too. Especially the increased aggression that is associated with high levels of testosterone.
    Too weird.
    But the Cuddy/Wilson/House thing was hysterical and the Chase and Cameron thing is just annoying. What is up with Cameron? She's either a wearing her heart on her sleeve, or is a cold uncaring, unfeeling individual. House needs to get her in his hospital and find out why the two personalities.

I did laugh at his: "oh go ahead and play the dead husband card" line last night. He is so irreverant. But that's what I love about him.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I agree, that case was sort of out there. I loved the look on House's face when Wilson said he kissed Cuddy...hilarious. He was so jealous.

I think Cameron just doesn't want to get involved (and hurt) again after losing her husband like she did. I don't think she's a cold-hearted person, she's just got walls up. Big ones.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Gotta love House and his comments. I can't believe he said the dead husband comment then tried to pull the dead wife card.

Oh and the look on his face when Wilson told him he slept with Cuddy....too cute. He is so jealous and whether he likes it or not, he definitely has feelings for her.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

it was weird that cameron wanted to operate on the girl's brain!!! that was extreme. the sad thing, we see that everyday in hospital with doctors addicted to doing surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2336726;
    it was weird that cameron wanted to operate on the girl's brain!!! that was extreme. the sad thing, we see that everyday in hospital with doctors addicted to doing surgery.
    My husband said last night that they always have to drill a whole in someone's brain on this show.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2336521;
    What is up with Cameron? She's either a wearing her heart on her sleeve, or is a cold uncaring, unfeeling individual. House needs to get her in his hospital and find out why the two personalities.
    I'd like to see that diagnosis session! You're totally right, though.

I like Foreman as the straight man in the whole Chase-Cameron rigamarole. Like when the two were sniping at eachother and he said "So I guess you two are not sleeping together anymore?"
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2336734;
    My husband said last night that they always have to drill a whole in someone's brain on this show.
    Hey, that would make for a fun betting pool -- guessing how many minutes into the show before someone proposes skull-drilling.

(My husband and I used to play a similar game with CSI:Miami where we'd bet how many minutes it would take for the coroner to attempt a sympathetic conversation with the corpse: "Looks like you were in the wrong place at the wrong time, babydoll . . .")
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2336768;
    Hey, that would make for a fun betting pool -- guessing how many minutes into the show before someone proposes skull-drilling.
    Or a drinking game. One drink for everytime they try to drill into a patient's brain, one drink for every new diagnosis they announce to the patient, one drink for everytime Cameron scowls at House...we'd probably all be hammered by 9:30.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

MRD

Last season the hubby and I used to bet on how long before a patient had a seizure as that seemed to happen with every case.

You could bet on lumbar punctures too. It's either brain drilling or a lumbar puncture.

And vomiting blood is repeated a lot too.

I'm still laughing at House sending Wilson flowers and signing them from Cuddy. That was one of the funniest parts of last night.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2336787;
    Or a drinking game. One drink for everytime they try to drill into a patient's brain, one drink for every new diagnosis they announce to the patient, one drink for everytime Cameron scowls at House...we'd probably all be hammered by 9:30.
    One drink for every time Wilson says something self-righteous, one drink for every time Foreman gets indignant, one drink for every time Cuddy pulls rank, and a bonus shot every time Hugh Laurie goofs up his American accent and reverts to British by inserting a post-vocalic "r" (i.e.: "Dianer" instead of "Diana") where it shouldn't be.

Sign me up! The first bottle of Daniels is on me. (Who wants to bring the drinkies for 9:05 - 9:10?)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread