+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 211 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: House

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2316551;
    I'm thinking now that Cuddy's desire to have a baby and House's realization that baby's are not just fetuses may lead to a Cuddy and House situation where he father's her baby? I hope not, but it seems like they are setting that up.
    I used to think that way as well, but this season, they have gone a long way to convincing me that Cuddy could truly be House's equal. There has been a very slow build up to this, so I am really looking forward to where it goes.

I would love to see a little House, but I would be afraid that the show would "Jump the Shark" with a baby.

Maybe more with Cuddy's fertility treatments and even a miscarriage due to her age. A realistic struggle to get pregnant would be nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2316551;
    . . .they act like House's kindergartener's instead of capable, smart doctors in a serious hospital setting.
    They've always struck me as the show's attempt at a Greek chorus.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: House

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2317446;
    They've always struck me as the show's attempt at a Greek chorus.
    Damn good call Ellen!

I'd be disappointed if they had House father the child. It, more than likely, would lead to some shark jumping.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Last night was hysterical. I loved how House picked his three assisstants. You agree with everything I say. You disagree with everything I say. you get morally outraged at everything I say! Crikey mate!

Not as much back at the hospital, they should have just stayed on the plane the enitre ep!

I also enjoyed that Cuddy mass hysteria'd herself. House is so darn brilliant. It is just too bad we didn't get to see any surgery.

FORT Fogey

My favorite line of the night was to the flight attendent: "I am board certified in infectious disease. She, assigns parking spaces"

My favorite line of the ep was when House, referring to the 3 minute speech he gave, said... 'it was short but it had girth'.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2324726;
    Last night was hysterical. I loved how House picked his three assisstants. You agree with everything I say. You disagree with everything I say. you get morally outraged at everything I say!
    Apparently, House really can't function without a Greek chorus.

And yeah, last night was effin' hilarious! Whatever the writers used to come up with those lines, keep those prescriptions (or not) filled!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Loved last night's eppy. It was friggin hilarious. Loved the lines. Writers really need to keep up the great lines.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

CCL

I loved his three assistants, particularly the kid. I liked when he told Cuddy to get a resume from the kid and when he had the kid trawling the aisles for pills with a pillow case (like some perverse Hallowe'en). Though I did keep wondering why the kid's parents were letting him hang out with the doctor and the possibly infectious patients. It was also a bit weird that there only seemed to be one flight attendant on board. I did like when she was flirting with House at the end and he asked if she was handicap accessible.
    Poor Chase at the end, wanting more from Cameron and not getting it. Maybe Cameron will come to her senses.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2324887;
    Apparently, House really can't function without a Greek chorus.
    I thought of you when House started picking his stand-ins.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2324910;
    (like some perverse Hallowe'en)
    Another line I loved... (paraphrase) 'so many apples so little candy'

+ Reply to Thread