+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 211 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by tv_luver;2307789;
    Especially since the popular trend on medical shows seems to be that physicians are idiots when it comes to birth control.

So true![/QUOTE]

The "trend" or "physicians are idiots"?

Loved last night's episode. I didn't think it was terribly realistic when the baby reached out and grabbed House's finger, but it was still touching just the same. Poor Cuddy was fighting tooth and nail to keep that baby.

And Chase is so in love.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2312203;
    Loved last night's episode. I didn't think it was terribly realistic when the baby reached out and grabbed House's finger, but it was still touching just the same.
    Yeah, that was a bit of a ploy. Way to tug on the heartstrings, House writers.
    I like how they're treating the Chase & Cameron relationship.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I loved the episode! I want me some House! Think my fiance will mind? tee hee
    Yup, with donuts!!

I found myself yelling at House whenever he called the baby it or worse "A tumor". I'm like "Hello! Heartbeat=living, breathing person!"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

So how long will House hole up in his apartment on "vacation"? I thought that was very sad. Is he going to lie to Cuddy about the trip she paid for, and if not, why didn't he at least offer the tickets to someone else? It screams for a lecture from Wilson.

Well, the previews show House and Cuddy on a plane together, so they are either going to a conference or maybe they are sneaking away for a little vacation together! Please! I am really starting to love the Cuddy/House relationship. With the baby, we saw another side of House. He seemed to be really forcing the I am a jerk angle last night, perhaps to hide something more! I thought this ep was the best all season!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2312590;
    I found myself yelling at House whenever he called the baby it or worse "A tumor". I'm like "Hello! Heartbeat=living, breathing person!"
    Um, not quite breathing yet...still a fetus, a potential miscarriage not a potential baby at that point, which was what made it such a tough decision. I agree, however unrealistic, the fetal finger grip was very touching.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    I loved House, at the end of the show, massaging the finger the baby grabbed.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

MRD
    the baby grabbing House's finger is actually taken from a real fetal surgery that happened several years ago when fetal surgery was relatively new. During the surgery which was being recorded, the baby did actually grab the doctors finger. I think they used it here to make House realize that the baby was an actual life and not just a "fetus".

I'm thinking now that Cuddy's desire to have a baby and House's realization that baby's are not just fetuses may lead to a Cuddy and House situation where he father's her baby? I hope not, but it seems like they are setting that up.

Chase is falling for Cameron and I think Cameron may be falling for Chase. This is really going to be interesting.

I still have a hard time believing that Cameron is part of this team. Any doctor that wears her feelings on her sleeve like Cameron would NEVER have kept the position she has working with House or in that hospital. And it seems like the rest of the team just humors her. Actually except for Foreman, they act like House's kindergartener's instead of capable, smart doctors in a serious hospital setting.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread