+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 211 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

FORT Newbie
    Did anyone think that Cameron was carrying on so much with Chase at work (instead of outside work), because she really did want House to catch them?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace232521;2302409;
    Did anyone think that Cameron was carrying on so much with Chase at work (instead of outside work), because she really did want House to catch them?
    Probably. I think she still has it bad for House but is in denial. Right now, she puts the "fun" in "dysfunctional" for Chase -- but it won't be long before he starts seeing her as a total pain in the ass. She could probably use a course of therapy.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I think Cameron is 'using' Chase too, because of her feelings for House. I still wish though, that they'd bring back House's ex wife, and write her into the storyline.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2302346;
    The look on Chase's face was priceless.

Did they ever really say what was up with House's dream about the soldier, or did they just sort of leave that as a weird premonition?
    It was sort of explained that the reason he knew the guy was because the soldier had been flirting with Cuddy a couple of years back and House remembered it. Had he already seen the patient before he had the dream? Because if he had seen him, and was struggling to remember where he knew him from, I can see him having a dream about the guy and putting it in a combat situation (because the only thing he really knew about the guy for sure was that he was a soldier). But if he hadn't seen the patient before he had his dream...well, then, it must have been some sort of preomonition. Sorry, that probably didn't help at all.

I think Cameron set out to use Chase but I think the joke's going to be on her because I think she is going to fall for him. She's already actively pursuing him, and I don't think it's just because she needs to go again (to use some silly innuendo).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fan
    The new episode series came back with a bang (so to speak).

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2302961;
    I think Cameron set out to use Chase but I think the joke's going to be on her because I think she is going to fall for him. . .
    . . .or turn up pregnant -- just in time for sweeps and/or the season finale.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2303982;
    . . .or turn up pregnant -- just in time for sweeps and/or the season finale.
    I hope they're letting Cameron just be the sexual creature every woman has the right to be. However, as you point out, this is a television show, and more than likely there's an ulterior motive.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

She went to Chase the last time because she was high, right? So was there an ep that made her question her mortality? I can't remember too many of the earlier eps this season, but something had to have jump started her. Cameron is more a reactor to situations that anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2305851;
    I hope they're letting Cameron just be the sexual creature every woman has the right to be.
    Me too.
    However, as you point out, this is a television show, and more than likely there's an ulterior motive.
    Especially since the popular trend on medical shows seems to be that physicians are idiots when it comes to birth control.

Especially since the popular trend on medical shows seems to be that physicians are idiots when it comes to birth control.[/QUOTE]

So true!

+ Reply to Thread