+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 211 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: House

As usual house figured out what was wrong with the guy

What was wrong with the patient?
    Did he hide something from the doctors?

he didnt tell them that his nose was carterized (however you spell that) which didnt allow his nose to bleed and would have been one of the symptoms.

I cant remember what they called his disease

CCL
    It was something about the arteries & capillaries melding together and then collapsing. Don't remember the name.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

So is this the first time we have had an official confirmation that House and Cuddy had a one night stand? I loved their banter in the hallway. I didn't really get them as a couple in the earlier seasons, but Cuddy is really making her way to feeling like House's equal instead of just a boss desperate to keep him out of trouble. This ep was worth the wait even with the Cameron/Chase action stuck in the middle.

I don't know what was funnier. Cameron teasing Chase trying to get him hot and bothered or House walking in on them at the end. Oh and of course Cameron actually fessing up to Forman that they were in another room having sex and he didn't believe her.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2300475;
    I don't know what was funnier. Cameron teasing Chase trying to get him hot and bothered or House walking in on them at the end. Oh and of course Cameron actually fessing up to Forman that they were in another room having sex and he didn't believe her.
    These were hilarious moments. I couldn't help but laugh at them. Love this show
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2300475;

And poor Chase looked so insulted. I was just waiting for him to flip out and insist that he is attractive to women!

The look on Chase's face was priceless.

Did they ever really say what was up with House's dream about the soldier, or did they just sort of leave that as a weird premonition?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread