+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 211 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2269541;
    Her 'Make a wish' reference aside, I think we're far more likely to see House and Cuddy hook up than we are to see House and Cameron. And that's not a bad thing. :::remembering back to the shot in the butt-cheek scene::::
    I agree. I would love to see them get together.

toothdoc

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2269527;
    Even though his lying about the cancer was pretty horrible, I can't help but love him anyway. The scene with him and Dave Matthews playing the piano together was terrific.
    I love him anyway too, and I loved that Dave Matthew's character finished the music House composed but was never able to finish.
    I especially love the way that Wilson "got" what the problem with House was. That he suggested a non drug related path for House to cope with his depression over chronic pain. I would love for the show to pick up right where it left off. I would love to see the look on everyone's face if House did join them, but even more to watch House start to grow.

So, no one ever answered my question. Is the condition they thought Dave Matthews had (Estonia?) a real condition?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2275052;
    So, no one ever answered my question. Is the condition they thought Dave Matthews had (Estonia?) a real condition?
    His condition was dystonia ~ Abnormal tonicity of muscle, characterized by prolonged, repetitive muscle contractions that may cause twisting or jerking movements of the body or a body part (definition per dictionary.com).

You can read the House recaps here ~ FOX Broadcasting Company: House: Show Information
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

The wonderful House returns this Tuesday. There is a 6-episode marathon on USA and they said that we will get 8 straight weeks of new episodes! I can't wait!

FORT Fogey
    DVR / VCR alert! Fox is going to mess with the times on the schedule a bit tomorrow night. House is going to air until 1007 pm.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    My DVR is recording for 1 hour starting at 9:07pm. Fox must really be concerned that Dancing with the Stars will cut into the viewership.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

CCL
    I find it annoying when shows run long. But it'll be nice to have a new episode of House to watch.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fan
    Really looking forward to the new episodes.

2nights eppy was crazy! and the stuff coming out of that guys mouth...really gross!

+ Reply to Thread