+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 211 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: House

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2242189;
    Oh, and I loved how he pulled a 25-foot tapeworm out of her intestines in less than 60 seconds. Considering your intestines are one long-ass coiled up mess, I doubt it would come out *that* easy.
    . . . and it was nice and clean and white. Given the environment from which said tapeworm is being pulled, I doubt that it would be so neat. Or durable.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2242354;
    Is anyone else annoyed that we aren't going to see House for the next 3 weeks? AI will be doing it's thing, so House gets pushed back
    I didn't know...but I am annoyed now!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2242354;
    Is anyone else annoyed that we aren't going to see House for the next 3 weeks? AI will be doing it's thing, so House gets pushed back.
    I wish Fox wouldn't do that. :nono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2243614;
    I wish Fox wouldn't do that. :nono
    Me too, especially during sweeps. We all know that House would kick butt during sweeps and they chose to do this to the show :nono
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Hugh Laurie is a talented musician. How about he fill for Simon? If I can't get a proper House fix, then I might settle for watching "House" take on the AI contestants, LOL.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2243656;
    Hugh Laurie is a talented musician. How about he fill for Simon? If I can't get a proper House fix, then I might settle for watching "House" take on the AI contestants, LOL.
    Ha! Good idea, Brooks. I can just picture that.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Tonight's show is soooo good so far! Big news is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    House has been in contact with MGH in Boston but no one knows why. Cuddy is on the phone with a doctor there named Doctor Coopersmith (?) but he insists that they're not looking to hire House. Cuddy deduces that that means either he's going there on a social visit or as a patient. He tells her that he hates House as does every doctor there. Which means he's a patient. When Cuddy asks Wilson about this doctor, Wilson says that the doctor is an oncologist and his subspeciality is brain cancer! I hope this isn't true about House.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar
    "One small feel for man, one giant ass for mankind."

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    I love that he hid his bloodwork under the name "Luke N Laura". Huge shout out to the General Hospital fans out there.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by SpectralRaven;2268357;
    "One small feel for man, one giant ass for mankind."
    And her comeback...Call Make-A-Wish.

+ Reply to Thread