+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: House

Okay. Uummmm #1 That whole dialogue with Cameron at the end came totally out of left field. Just out of nowhere, matter-of-factly "So I was thinking we should have sex." #2 in the preview for the next new episode, I have 2 questions #1 anyone thinking this big secret that no one knows about House is that he has a child somewhere? #2 who is House almost kissing in one clip? It almost looked like Cameron.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I always found the relationship between Cuddy and House was more than platonic, yet neither of them are willing to admit it. Next week's show might change all that.

I never realized the chemistry those two had. I mean, they've always had some spark, but tonight just oozed sexual chemistry. It was actually really great to see. And I am loving that House is going back to Wilson for his moral/ethical compass. I think I like it even more that House really truly seems to realize it now.

MRD
    I love the relationship House and Cuddy have and I hope the show doesn't led them in a romanatic relationship, because it would change the dynamics of the whole show.

I think Foreman made Cameron really stop and think about her motivation for marrying a dying man and what true love is and that's why she wants a casual relationship with Chase.

Good show last night.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2240724;
    I think Foreman made Cameron really stop and think about her motivation for marrying a dying man and what true love is and that's why she wants a casual relationship with Chase.

Good show last night.
    Cameron and Chase, did a good acting job, considering that they are getting married or got married in real life. It was a good show last night.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2240413;
    Who is House almost kissing in one clip? It almost looked like Cameron.
    I rewound and froze on the kissing clip, and it is Cameron. (I did that because it was a "what the h3II?" moment for me! )
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2240413;
    #2 in the preview for the next new episode, I have 2 questions #1 anyone thinking this big secret that no one knows about House is that he has a child somewhere? #2 who is House almost kissing in one clip? It almost looked like Cameron.
    Oooh, I didn't get to see a preview so thanks for the information. Sounds good.

The tapeworm? Ew! It went on forever. It was an interesting case. I have read before about people who don't feel pain. Initially it seems like not a bad thing, but when you think about how they have to remind themselves to go to the bathroom (as the patient said last night), or how they can get burned because they can't feel the pain, etc....must be tough, having to be ever-vigilant about things most of us never even think about.

I, for one, don't want Cuddy & House to be romantically involved. I like their relationship as is - I don't need to see romantic tension with those two.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    It was a great show, and I'm THRILLED that Dave Matthews will be making his television acting debut. He'll play the part of a patient who suffered an accident as a child which left him with a severe neurological condition, but also made him a virtuoso pianist.

Amanda and I will sit here and watch. . . and drool.

Ok... we DVR'd this. So we will be watching tonight.
    But before we do: How much of said tapeworm do we get to see in the show? Because I might get sick to my stomach of I actually see it. And I surely won't be in the mood for any Romance after that! No matter how much I close my eyes and pretend Mr Nerd is House.
    So, is there anywhere I should be closing my eyes? *heebies*
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Hey ClosetNerd, it was 25 feet long and we got to see nearly all of it. It is close to the end of the episode. You should close your eyes when they wheel the girl into the surgery room that her mother is undergoing surgery in once Dr. House cleans her belly area with iodine.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread