+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 211 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: House

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2207120;
    Congratulations to Jesse and Jennifer. I knew those two looked cute together. And Congrats to Hugh Laurie for his Golden Globe win for House! Did anyone watch that? It was so weird hearing his accent.
    I saw a clip of it on another show. I liked his speech and him saying how companies offer nominees free clothes, free cuff links etc when really they should be marketing free acceptance speeches.
    Speaking of his British accent: I was watching Friends last night, and it was the episode where Rachel flies to London to tell Ross she loves him (on the eve of his wedding to Emily). Anyhow, the guy in the plane seat next to her was none other than Hugh Laurie, complete with his British accent. It was totally weird - but cute - to see him in the role. I looked it up on IMDB and he is credited as "the gentleman on the plane."
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2207120;
    Congratulations to Jesse and Jennifer. I knew those two looked cute together. And Congrats to Hugh Laurie for his Golden Globe win for House! Did anyone watch that? It was so weird hearing his accent.
    I watched his speech was way to long and some of his jokes bombed. I'm glad Hugh Laurie won and congrats to Jesse Spencer and Jennifer Morrison.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2207127;
    I saw a clip of it on another show. I liked his speech and him saying how companies offer nominees free clothes, free cuff links etc when really they should be marketing free acceptance speeches.
    Speaking of his British accent: I was watching Friends last night, and it was the episode where Rachel flies to London to tell Ross she loves him (on the eve of his wedding to Emily). Anyhow, the guy in the plane seat next to her was none other than Hugh Laurie, complete with his British accent. It was totally weird - but cute - to see him in the role. I looked it up on IMDB and he is credited as "the gentleman on the plane."
    That is weird. Good piece of trivia, CCL.
    Last edited by Cornedbeef; 01-17-2007 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Added Quote

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2206699;
    I don't really like the audition rounds of AI and wish Fox could find another night to air House.

I'm with you Cornedbeef. I love AI, but hate the audition part of it. Bring back HOUSE. Last night AI aired for 2 hours and all we saw was 2 people make it through
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I was so mad because I forgot AI started this week! I rushed home from work only to turn the TV on and see AMAZING previews for House, but no House! I will probably have to put in my season 1 or 2 DVD before I go into further withdrawl!

House returns with a new episode tonight.

great episode tonight....really deep stuff.

The line...your life is who you are stuck in the room with was one of the best I've ever heard.

fantastic show

Finally some humanity from House as little as it was. Blown away by his confession about his dad. Was this the "dark secret" they were talking about? It's the only thing that made sense to me. I actually cried when cancer guy died.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I really like the shows that are heavy on clinic duty. So many good scenes, like House circling the boys stomach with the scalpel. The $10 bet House had with Cuddy.

I found yesterday's House a refreshing departure from the other doctors can't figure out what is wrong with the patient and House saves the day.

elk
    I also loved this episode. I wonder if we are going to learn more about the abuse House suffered at the hands of his dad.
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

+ Reply to Thread