+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 211 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: House

In the final scene between House and Wilson, where Wilson gives him some more pills, who was House referring to when he said something to the effect he already had a supplier? Perhaps the rehab attendant or someone in the jailhouse? I thought we were supposed to understand but it was too cryptic for me.

Surprised House wasn't held in double contempt after the way he talked to the judge, LOL.

I didn't quite understand who he was referring to, either.

I'm just glad that the whole thing is over. I was getting really tired of that detective always on his case...it was taking away from the more interesting aspects of the show, IMO. And you know Cuddy is going to hold it over House's head for a long time to come.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Who are the two actors on the show who are supposedly getting married? I didnt stay up last night late enough to listen to the story.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2200884;
    In the final scene between House and Wilson, where Wilson gives him some more pills, who was House referring to when he said something to the effect he already had a supplier? Perhaps the rehab attendant or someone in the jailhouse? I thought we were supposed to understand but it was too cryptic for me.
    I understood it to be the rehab attendant. I think he was never off the pills. He had payed off the rehab attendant to supply him with vicoden instead of the rehab pills he was supposed to take.

Who are the two actors on the show who are supposedly getting married? I didnt stay up last night late enough to listen to the story.
    Angelic, is this what you mean?
    Originally Posted by buglover
    I saw on an entertainment show that Dr. Cameran and Dr. Chase are actually engaged in real life. Awww...love is in the air!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2200906;
    I understood it to be the rehab attendant. I think he was never off the pills. He had payed off the rehab attendant to supply him with vicoden instead of the rehab pills he was supposed to take.
    DesertRose is right: It was the rehab attendant (or Voldemort, as House was calling him) who was giving House the Vicodin all along (that's why House asked Wilson if he had gotten the pills directly from the attendant or elsewhere. Because he knew the rehab attendant had the real stuff). That House is such a devil. But who is going to be prescribing him the Vicodin after his rehab stint? Won't Cuddy and Wilson think he's totally off pills and not prescribe him anything? I don't want him to get into the same predicament all over again (not eager to see the cop again anytime soon. Even if, in the end, he was right about House not changing). I think his speech to the cop, about him being in constant pain, was pretty real. He obviously needs the medication, if maybe not in the vast quantities that he has been taking.
    The case was sad. Why did the guy think that Amy and his brother were engaged, when they weren't even dating? And to get his whole memory erased?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Great episode. Too bad we won't see another one for 3 weeks.

I'm really glad the cop is gone. He was driving me insane. I'm glad Cuddy helped him out. I know she perjured herself, but it got House out of trouble.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey
    i am echoing what you guys said about the detective, even though i like the actor, the storyline was driving me insane. i just hope it's over for good. Now back to the real principles of the show.

Fox is just weird, 3 weeks?

I screamed at the tv when they announced 3 weeks. WTF?!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I thought the cop became much more human in last night's episode. We learned that addiction was a personal issue for him (apparently someone close he had to deal with). And his "good luck" comments to House at the end - I wasn't expecting that. Clear the cop would have liked to nail House, but he was realistic to know that this battle was over.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2200972;
    I screamed at the tv when they announced 3 weeks. WTF?!
    It's called American Idol auditions I love AI, but there is no need to have 4 hours of auditions a week when all you show is bad singers.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread