+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 211 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

I think Wilson had crossed the line from trying to help House to enabling House. If so, Wilson had an obligation, to both himself and to House to shake up the status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2176802;
    I think Wilson had crossed the line from trying to help House to enabling House. If so, Wilson had an obligation, to both himself and to House to shake up the status quo.
    That's my take on it.
    No matter how brilliant or talented House is - he HAS A PROBLEM!
    no one wants to face the problem, least of all him.

I think Wilson proved himself a better friend than all of them by at least trying to work out a situation that served House best - putting himself on the line at the same time.
    but, House had to screw that up with his last 'hurrah'.

I hope rehab works, and he gets slapped but not put down.

I like the character style, but I don't like having a drug addict being shown in a powerful, positive role - just doesn't sit well with this mom.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2176810;
    That's my take on it.
    No matter how brilliant or talented House is - he HAS A PROBLEM!
    no one wants to face the problem, least of all him.

I think Wilson proved himself a better friend than all of them by at least trying to work out a situation that served House best - putting himself on the line at the same time.
    but, House had to screw that up with his last 'hurrah'.

I hope rehab works, and he gets slapped but not put down.

I like the character style, but I don't like having a drug addict being shown in a powerful, positive role - just doesn't sit well with this mom.
    I agree completely and loved Wilson even more. Especially when he walked away after finding him in puke on the floor. As much as I like the actor playing Tritter, I am anxious for this whole drug issue to be resolved.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Can someone please tell me what happened between House and the cop? I missed that episode thanks to DWTS
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2177744;
    Can someone please tell me what happened between House and the cop? I missed that episode thanks to DWTS
    The cop pulled the files on the other doctors and used them to put pressure on house to either enter a rehab or go to jail. House reluctantly decided to take his offer only after he illegally got a new presciption. The cop took the offer off the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2177792;
    The cop pulled the files on the other doctors and used them to put pressure on house to either enter a rehab or go to jail. House reluctantly decided to take his offer only after he illegally got a new presciption. The cop took the offer off the table.

I saw all that, but why did he start investigating House to begin with? Was he a patient of House's or something?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Yea. House took his temperature rectally and I don't know all the details, but that was humiliating and he has it in for House now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

The cop came to the clinic with a 'rash' and wanted it looked at. House did and dismissed it, with his usual attitude. These are actually 2 bullies who are at each other.
    As House went to leave the room, the cop kicked his cane out. and demanded a better examination.
    so House had him drop trou, and stuck a thermometer and then just left for the day.
    so, yeah, the cop was mad, and then the war started.

Thanks guys...wasn't very nice of the cop to kick out the cane of a handicapped man now was it??? Maybe he should be brought up on charges for that???

MRD
    Well, he'd almost half too as going to trial and getting convicted means he loses his license and the show is over.

I'm hoping they get to trial and the judge dismisses it as a bad arrest. The cop had no cause to make the original arrest, of he did something to screw it up or something. (I hate that vindictive cop).

Hard to imagine house not popping his pills. That is what made his character so interesting. But the obvious addiction is not fun to watch.
    Last year he had it under control.

I too have Fibromyalgia and I see several doctors and its amazing that all of them watch House. We've talked about it. They make references to it and I've picked up on it and said something and they all say they LOVE the show.

Yeah, pain can make you do some weird things. But there are good alternative treatments and then the Fibro will hit hard and there's NOTHING that works, even pain pills, but most days I can manage it without taking anything. I have found some supplements that help and I do a lot of stretching exercises, but if it hits me hard, the only solution is to go to bed as rest seems to be the biggest thing that helps me. It's usuallly buring the candle at both ends (not enough rest) that sets off an episode for me. That and stress!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread