+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 211 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2176452;
    I found tonight's episode so....frustrating.
    Firstly, the cop is still on. And he's willing to give House a deal if he pleads guilty (the deal being two months in rehab). He's been riding House so hard for weeks to settle for rehab? I don't buy that it was only because he was reliant on Wilson's testimony, as he said at the end, so when he had new evidence in (namely, House's stealing the dead cancer patient's drugs from the hospital pharmacy) he was back to gunning for House. Argh!
    Secondly, Cameron is really annoying me. She is so sanctimonius. I don't get where she gets off chastising Wilson for going to the detective to cut a deal for House. She berates Wilson for this, saying he was acting out of his own self-interest first and foremost, without caring about House. First off, who is she to say this? Secondly, Wilson obviously cares about House - anyone can see that. And even if self-interest was his sole motivation, is it so wrong? Is he supposed to live without money, his prescription-signing privileges etc. forever?
    And then the end, when House finally seemed like he had wised up, and went to accept the deal for rehab, only to be told it was no longer available! What's he going to do now? He made a move towards getting help and the door was shut in his face. How frustrating!
    I think House should have taken the cops offer right away even though I knew he wouldn't. Well pride comes before a great fall. I like how House insulted the little woman to her face and yet she valued his opinion over the other doctors.

Will House's ex-wife still be written in these new episodes? She was on a week ago..wanting House to help her husband. Just curious.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I think they have tried to make the cop both a good cop and a bad one, and I don't think they succeeded. Very weak plot line as a result.

And now we have to wait until January 9th. :-(

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2176488;
    Will House's ex-wife still be written in these new episodes? She was on a week ago..wanting House to help her husband. Just curious.

The episode she was on was a re-run from the first season.

Wilson was really ticking me off in this episode. He's frustrated with House's hard-headed nature and his vices. I get that. But does he forget how House has supported him through his idiotic moves and vices? He's never passed judgement on Wilson's repeated infidelity, and when Wilson's wife finally did, House took him in. It's rather convenient the way that Wilson forgets his own weaknesses when it comes time to be intolerant of House's!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2176568;
    Wilson was really ticking me off in this episode. He's frustrated with House's hard-headed nature and his vices. I get that. But does he forget how House has supported him through his idiotic moves and vices? He's never passed judgement on Wilson's repeated infidelity, and when Wilson's wife finally did, House took him in. It's rather convenient the way that Wilson forgets his own weaknesses when it comes time to be intolerant of House's!

You know, I was thinking the same thing through the whole episode. It's amazing how we can forget all about our wrong doings and focus on someone else.

I know some of you don't like what Cameron did last night, but I commend her for standing up to Wilson. He is no better than anyone else. He is not always right and proved it last night
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I in with the crowd who thinks Cameron is sanctimonious. Wilson did not make the deal just to get his life back, although I wouldn't blame him for it. He sees that House is extremely addicted to his pain pills, and that it is affecting his life in bad ways. Sure, he can function while on loads of Vicodin, but eventually you can't take enough of it to dull the pain, and the abuse of it spirals out of control. That's what drug abuse is. Nobody starts out hoping to become an addict, afterall.

Wilson has had to sacrifice a lot in order to help House realize and get help for his problem. It is not easy to face someone you care about and intervene in their affairs even when you know it's for the best. A very hard thing to do. I hope that House gets his rehab and not jail. And I think that Wilson is a hero for making a move in the right direction.

I really don't like Tritter, but I don't think we are supposed to.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

House took an entire bottle of oxy which is 10 times stronger than vicodin along with his alcohol....not good. He's a genius and even though I hate that cop with a passion, he's right. House is a genius whether he's loaded or not. Eventually House's organs will fail from the drugs and that's no good. I hope he goes through rehab and they don't write it back into the show again.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey
    i cannot stand that new plot with the cop, i hate it and what i hate more is we have to wait till for January 9 to see it end!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2176711;
    i cannot stand that new plot with the cop, i hate it and what i hate more is we have to wait till for January 9 to see it end!!!
    You said it! Fox should read our comments and make it right!
    Yup, with donuts!!

According to the previews for Jan 9, he does check himself into rehab.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread