+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 211 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

The David Morse character really put the screws to all the doctors. I suspected that one of them would finally crack. I just didn't expect it would be Wilson. I liked the fact that someone other than House figured out what was wrong with the little girl before they started to amputate her legs and arms.

What did Chase mean "I'm not waiting anymore"? He's not quitting???? Save Chase Save the world! LOL Seriously. Don't lose Chase.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

It did sound as though Chase was about to resign.

CCL
    As long as Chase stays around the hospital...I need the eye candy.
    House was mean last night. I think that's why Wilson "cracked" - he could take House being mean to him, but not what he was doing to Cuddy or Chase.
    Ok, so now I know the blond doctor's name (Chase), what's the name of the black doctor?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2160327;
    As long as Chase stays around the hospital...I need the eye candy.
    House was mean last night. I think that's why Wilson "cracked" - he could take House being mean to him, but not what he was doing to Cuddy or Chase.
    Ok, so now I know the blond doctor's name (Chase), what's the name of the black doctor?

The black doctor is Foreman. House is hiding the fact that the police officer behaviour is getting to him. I have a feeling that Chase will start to fight back against the police officer. He seems to like working as a doctor to much to leave the practice because he is being threatened.
    Last edited by Cornedbeef; 11-29-2006 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Extra sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2160336;
    I have a feeling that Chase will start to fight back against the police officer. He seems to like working as a doctor to much to leave the practice because he is being threatened.
    He doesn't have to quit being a doctor, just seek out another position elsewhere. I thought as of the previous episide that he had arranged a transfer out of House's group but everyone was working together again this week.

About Cuddy's admission to Wilson that she was trying to get pregnant... Wasn't there a rumor that maybe she was getting it on with Wilson for that reason? Doesn't seem like it after last night.

Yes, Cuddy was looking into Wilson as a donor, but I guess she assumed since House had found out about it that he must have told Wilson and maybe she just didn't think he would want to. House was being mean because he was withdrawling from the meds. It's a common effect of withdrawl to lash out at people and things because it apparently hurts like hell internally.
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2160336;
    The black doctor is Foreman. House is hiding the fact that the police officer behaviour is getting to him. I have a feeling that Chase will start to fight back against the police officer. He seems to like working as a doctor to much to leave the practice because he is being threatened.
    Foreman! Thanks.

Ok, seriously, I've totally been missing things because I don't recall Cuddy considering Wilson as a donor in her pregnancy search. When was that? I remember them seeming to be a bit flirty but that was all.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I believe it was last season CCL. She invited Wilson to dinner and he thought is was a "date" and House kept insisting that no way was it a date. He originally thought by some herbal stuff he caught her with that she had cancer and wanted a second opinion about it, thus taking Wilson to dinner. Ended up he was wrong, she wanted pregnancy and was considering Wilson as a donor.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2160645;
    I believe it was last season CCL. She invited Wilson to dinner and he thought is was a "date" and House kept insisting that no way was it a date. He originally thought by some herbal stuff he caught her with that she had cancer and wanted a second opinion about it, thus taking Wilson to dinner. Ended up he was wrong, she wanted pregnancy and was considering Wilson as a donor.
    So did she ask him and he said he'd think about it? Or did she not ask him because she was still "considering" it? Does he know he could have been a donor? Or don't we know?

+ Reply to Thread