+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 211 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: House

That was a freaky scene with the baby.The show is really interesting and I like it ,but sometimes I find myself washing my hands longer then normal.It may be to late for me because i think I've got it already...... The dreaded germophobia

Oh poo. I had set the VCR in the other room to tape House while I was watching TAR, but what I didn't know is that it was the end of the tape so I only caught HALF of this week's episode (I know, what is up with this archaid technology, why don't get a DVR?).

I just want to know if someone would be so kind as to tell me what was the deal with the nun who came in appearing to have stigmata? Did House actually make a mistake with the injection? How did it all end? Thanks!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

They totally didn't know what was going on. House went to the monestary or whatever it's called to speak with the nun about her history and he found out she grew up in Cathloic Foster Care. When she was like 15 she left, got pregnant had an abortion from some shaddy place.

They put her in a sterile room and she still had a reaction. So they odered a full body scan and found an object in her. It was her copper IUD, over the years she became allergic to. It first happened when she was washing the copper pots. They ended up removing it and she's all better.

Pretty much that's what happened.

Nice to know if I ever get inflamatory bowels all I need to do is smoke a cigarette.

There was a special on that I didn't care to see so I got to see House last night instead. I enjoyed it.

Is House the same actor who was on Scrubs? He looked like more of a relation than the same person to me, but his mannerisms were so close at times to what I'd seen on Scrubs that I stained my eyes trying to determine what was under the craggy doc's looks. He appears different to me, but I can't get past the snarky mannerisms he lets loose with from time to time.

Does anyone know for certain? I missed the credits, but it wouldn't have made a difference as I didn't know the actor's name from Scrub's to begin with. I did note however that the show originated in NBC's house.

Did anyone see the last episode of House? The one where the kids get poisoned? That was really intense. That kids mom was acting so ridiculous. I can see how House, and all the other doctors for that matter, act like such jerks. They have to deal with crazy ladies like that all the time. There is a new episode tonight. Looks like more intense stuff.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    This episode is definitely one of my favorites... I hope that he doesn't let Forman go, though... he's one of my favorite characters.

Premium Member
    Generally I like this show, but it drives me nuts that there are never any nurses or ancillary staff around such as lab or x-ray technicians. No way in the real world would a group of doctors give orders, then go carry out all the orders themselves. I drives me nuts when I see them ordering meds, then going in and giving the meds, drawing the patient's blood and then running down to the lab to run the tests and then interpret them, then they take the patient down for an MRI and actually do the test themselves, then they read the results with no Radiologist in sight. Then they might decide the patient needs surgery or some other invasive procedure so they run back up and do that.. and the whole time they never go home and they never sleep. I still like watching it but it's just not very realistic.

I wrote off the realistic aspect of it a while ago. I do that with a lot of shows, because if I didn't I would always be concerned with facts while I'm trying to enjoy a fictional show.

I really liked last nights episode. It's really interesting for a show like that to have a guest star, its not what you would expect. I want to check out that guys music now. He's supposed to be a great jazz trumpeter. I hear that Bryan Singer will be guest staring on the show soon!

FORT Regular
    I caught last nights show and really enjoyed it. Its a really cool blend of many different shows I used to like. I like how House always makes saracastic comments about everything. I hope he doesn't piss-off foremen too the point he leaves. I doubt he'll actually leave. If House doesn't want him to, he won't go anywhere.

Has anyone seen any of the British stuff that Hugh Laurie has been in?

+ Reply to Thread