+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 211 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: House

Right. But in the hallucination I thought she was the wife of swollen tongue guy.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

He had another hallucination with the wife in the car breathing in the fumes and he sat back and closed his eyes. She was sitting next to him in the car. It's confusing, but I do think she was meant to be the wife of the man who shot him.
    Yup, with donuts!!

did anyone notice the DOB on House's ID bracelet? I thought it said '73 but then he would only be 33 and he just seems older than that to me...

The only thing real was House getting shot. The rest of the show was a dream. I figured it out 3/4 of the way through that he was dreaming everything. It was just too crazy to be real even for House. Nice twist, can't wait till next season!
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Actually, I thought she was supposed to be the "wife" of the guy with the swollen tongue. But then Cameron said that that guy's not married. So when she said she was his wife she was lying.
    I've deleted the show, (darn it) but as I remember she said she was his wife. Apparentley the 'his' she was referring to was the shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    She was part of the hallucination, didn't exist.
    No one from the moment House was shot was real, but she may have been an actual patient of House's prior to the shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Gal View Post
    The only thing real was House getting shot. The rest of the show was a dream. I figured it out 3/4 of the way through that he was dreaming everything. It was just too crazy to be real even for House. Nice twist, can't wait till next season!
    Actually, the ending was probably real also.

This is one of my favorite series on television, but this particular episode may well have elevated it to number one.

Unfortunately, TiVo cut off before the preview of the next episode. Was there anything I need to know in there?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey
    I don't believe there were any previews, since it as the season finale.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    They said something about 'stay tuned' for something to do with House. I don't believe they said Preview, but it was something to do with up coming episodes.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I've deleted the show, (darn it) but as I remember she said she was his wife. Apparentley the 'his' she was referring to was the shooter.

No one from the moment House was shot was real, but she may have been an actual patient of House's prior to the shooting.

Umm - well maybe, but I think House imagined that she was married to the tongue guy. Cameron said he was a widower, and that served as a clue that none of it was real since he could see dead people. But, since it was all dreaming anyway - your guess is as good as mine.

The part that I loved most - was how House used all of the characters to honestly expose all of his faults. It was almost as if he was facing himself head on, and I am interested to see whether this is a life altering experience for him. I doubt that there will be a serious character change, but - maybe some growth will be apparent when the show resumes. Great season finale!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    At the very end of the show, House is laying on his sofa at home reading a lab report. It's the paternity test he did on Crandall and the results are negative. Crandall is NOT the girls father. House lied to he and the girl to make them both feel better.

Did anyone get the feeling that Cuddy was going to ask House to be the sperm donar??

Nope House didnt lie!! He didnt use Crandall's dna.. he used his own... but put Crandall's name on there. He kept his promise to Crandall, but becouse of the chance of him being the father of course he would want to know the truth. I almost thought the same thing til I thought about it. Thank god for Tivo!!
    Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you always know they are there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    They said something about 'stay tuned' for something to do with House. I don't believe they said Preview, but it was something to do with up coming episodes.
    All they showed was a collage of different moments from the season and to check back for the next season. There was nothing new shown.

+ Reply to Thread