+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 211 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: House

I have one question tho. Does anyone understand the "wife looking through the window" segment? The woman with whom House is discussing how she doesn't look like she belongs with the patient? What do you think that meant? Thanks

FORT Fogey
    I don't think it meant anything per se - I think it was worked in there to be the first clue to the viewers that things were not normal. It did give some insight into the ways House judges people - but not much that we didn't already know. But looking back on it, that scene contained the basis of the clues to figure out it was a dream.

Thank you so much Veruka.

She was the wife of the guy who shot him. The one who committed suicide in his dream.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka View Post
    I think it was one of the most brillant season finale / cliffhangers ever! For a show that usually ties up everything neatly at the end of an hour, they managed to take the show through it's normal formula and STILL have a cliffhanger. And, as Nilesgirl said, they were able to give a lot of insight into House's character without going against the accepted "truths" of the show. Brillant!
    100% agreement. Can't wait for next season.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Actually, I thought she was supposed to be the "wife" of the guy with the swollen tongue. But then Cameron said that that guy's not married. So when she said she was his wife she was lying.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    WOW!!! What a great finale! I just love House's character. The show had me trying to figure out what was and what wasn't a hallucination. Great writing all the way through .... ie the discussion between House in bed beside his shooter. And what a weird, weird patient they were trying to fix. Yikes.

I can hardly wait until next season!
    Not to ask a dumb question.... wasn't the whole show a whole hallucination? Well except the actual shooting... but it ended with them rolling House into ER. It is then I screamed and realize everything had simply went on in his head. But it was well written and I had no idea till that moment in the last 20 seconds... that it had been a dream.

Oh and Cutty so wants House to be her Baby's-Daddy... but I am lost with the dynamics of Cutty, Cameron and House... I did not start watching this show till this spring when USA starting repeating the first season. So I am going to have to watch the repeats all summer to figure out what I am completely missing.

Wow. One of the best written shows ever. Now THAT was brilliant!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Not to ask a dumb question.... wasn't the whole show a whole hallucination? Well except the actual shooting... but it ended with them rolling House into ER. It is then I screamed and realize everything had simply went on in his head. But it was well written and I had no idea till that moment in the last 20 seconds... that it had been a dream.

Oh and Cutty so wants House to be her Baby's-Daddy... but I am lost with the dynamics of Cutty, Cameron and House... I did not start watching this show till this spring when USA starting repeating the first season. So I am going to have to watch the repeats all summer to figure out what I am completely missing.
    Make sure you watch the USA repeat this week (5/26). I have not seen the episode yet (Three Stories) but I've been told by multiple people that it is hands down the best episode of House ever.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Actually, I thought she was supposed to be the "wife" of the guy with the swollen tongue. But then Cameron said that that guy's not married. So when she said she was his wife she was lying.
    She was part of the hallucination, didn't exist.

+ Reply to Thread