+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 211 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

Kinda grossed me out actually (the weird patient)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    WOW!!! What a great finale! I just love House's character. The show had me trying to figure out what was and what wasn't a hallucination. Great writing all the way through .... ie the discussion between House in bed beside his shooter. And what a weird, weird patient they were trying to fix. Yikes.

I can hardly wait until next season!
    actualy i am the opposite didn't like it at all. I was pissed that the whole thing wansn't real

Actually the weird weird patient was real just nothing that happened after House got shot was real. They were already treating the weird patient before House got shot is what I mean. But nothing that happened with the patient or Cuddy or all of that was real. House was dreaming the whole thing. It was his sub-concious working in overdrive telling the viewers what he's actually been feeling all along but House not being the kind of person who shares his emotions, the viewers never really knew and neither did House's team.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey
    I think it was one of the most brillant season finale / cliffhangers ever! For a show that usually ties up everything neatly at the end of an hour, they managed to take the show through it's normal formula and STILL have a cliffhanger. And, as Nilesgirl said, they were able to give a lot of insight into House's character without going against the accepted "truths" of the show. Brillant!

It definitely wasn't the finale I was expecting but I was pleased with it in the end. I can't wait to see what will happen next season.

ARGH! I fell asleep. Darn finals week at my school!

I got to the point where he was telling the tongue guy's wife that she was at least 3 points higher than him and then he collapsed.

Hopefully, they will be rerunning it SOON! Or it will show up on USA

This has to be my favorite episodes. Great writing and directing even though it was gross with the eyes bulging out and that inflated tongue. I knew it was a dream when I saw House (in his hospital gown) and his team eating Mexican food outside a warehouse... I just went along with the trip. I can't wait until next season.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphere View Post
    This has to be my favorite episodes. Great writing and directing even though it was gross with the eyes bulging out and that inflated tongue. I knew it was a dream when I saw House (in his hospital gown) and his team eating Mexican food outside a warehouse... I just went along with the trip. I can't wait until next season.
    There were so many things, like the eating Mexican food, that should have tipped me off. But none of it did, because I've so completely accepted the bizzaro of House's world!

FORT Fogey
    veruza me too. i guess that's why i was like "Damn! it was all a dream"

Or you could just wait for it to come out on DVD

+ Reply to Thread