+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 211 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

FORT Fogey
    he is not a little girly, he is girly

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    he is not a little girly, he is girly
    That's why Cameron needs a man like House!

I wish they would remove Cameron from this show altogether. I stated on Gray's Anatomy thread that when she isn't busy disobeying House and fighting with her co-workers and making herself look stupid, she is sleeping with them. In real life, she would have been dropped from the program a long time ago. House is my favorite show after Boston Legal.

Great episode last night! I felt so sorry for that mother. She totally blamed herself and even House said it wasn't her fault. But, she wanted to die from the guilt and he allowed to make the choice.

I also loved Foreman's fake sunny shiny day attitude. It was so nice to see him back to normal by the end.

Cuddy wants to have a baby...I wonder who will be the "sperm donor"

I could only give up on House for one episode. I am back to normal now...lol. I was wondering how they were going to bring Foreman back in already with the way last weeks show ended. I loved when he said to Cuddy, "You don't have cancer" and she said "You don't have dwarfism" and he said "can you prove it?"
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Gal View Post
    I loved when he said to Cuddy, "You don't have cancer" and she said "You don't have dwarfism" and he said "can you prove it?"
    yeah priceless! house has these one-liners

Cuddy wants to have a baby...I wonder who will be the "sperm donor"
    could be house

FORT Fogey
    house did very good in the ratings

1. American Idol (Wednesday), Fox, 29.3 million viewers
    2. American Idol (Tuesday), Fox, 28.6 million viewers
    3. CSI, CBS, 26 million viewers
    4. House (Tuesday), Fox, 22.7 million viewers
    5. Grey's Anatomy, ABC, 22 million viewers
    6. Desperate Housewives, ABC, 21.3 million viewers
    7. CSI: Miami, CBS, 19.3 million viewers
    8. Without a Trace, CBS, 19.1 million viewers
    9. House (Wednesday), Fox, 17.2 million viewers
    10. Survivor: Panama--Exile Island, CBS, 17 million viewers

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    house did very good in the ratings
    Thanks for the numbers! Go House!

I can't wait to see what happens next. From last season, I believe that Cuddy and House had an affair at one time. (Question from Voegler, that Cuddy refused to answer. I took it as a yes). So, I would love to see them possibly visit that history and bring into the mix a possible baby.

OMG! My local news cut on early and I missed the last two minutes! What happended after House took out the intubator. He said the girl was a bad liar and then I lost it! Please can anyone help me! Is House her dad?!

He did a paternity test. Crandall is her father after all.
    Preview for next week showed a man coming into House's office. "Are you House?" he asks. House answers in the affirmative. The man says he was a patient of his once. House thinks that the man wants to thank him for helping him but instead, the man shoots him. We see House doing what looks like trying to kill the man who did it (they are both in hospital beds). I saw a brief clip of what looked like Cameron on a hospital bed too. Not sure, though. Then we see a hand dropping from the gurney (indicating that someone is dead) and House saying "Oh my God." WOA! This season finale might be right up there with last night's Grey's finale!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread