+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 211 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    WTH???? Okay. Now I hate Foreman even more. I get that he's desperate and I get that he doesn't consider her his friend but to expose her to this thing just to get answers???? What a jacka**!

yeah. but i think he knew the likelihood of her being contaminated isn't that high.

I have always been puzzled as to why they are always the one going in the houses to gather information.

I got a little sleepy last night, so I missed the very end. Fortunately, I taped it! I can't wait to see the whole two hours. I am glad that Foreman was chosen to be the "victim" it sort of humanizes him. He has been getting progressively more "House-like" over the eps, so now we might finally get to see him more from a personal level.

I just finished Season One yesterday morning and I realized that Foreman is the only person we did not get to learn any real background info on. We know about Cameron's husband and Chase's dad/parents, but all we ever really heard was that Foreman was from a middle class family and his parents were still together.

Well, tonight, Cameron was the one who was House like. When Cuddy tried to make herself a hero by giving Cameron the go-ahead to do the biopsy Cameron said "Oh, yeah. Then you're the hero. If you were really a hero, we'd be doing a biopsy on a dead guy instead of a live one." House gave Cuddy a look like "Hey, if she didn't say it, I would've."
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey
    Well, tonight, Cameron was the one who was House like. When Cuddy tried to make herself a hero by giving Cameron the go-ahead to do the biopsy Cameron said "Oh, yeah. Then you're the hero. If you were really a hero, we'd be doing a biopsy on a dead guy instead of a live one." House gave Cuddy a look like "Hey, if she didn't say it, I would've."
    yes, house was a proud papa

Loved this episode, didn't like the dad. He almost seemed indifferent at times.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I loved the 2nd half! Cameron putting Cuddy in her place, could we please go back to the sexual tension of season 1 w/House and Cameron! PLEASE! I loved seeing Foreman actually emote. Omar Epps let himself lok trashed and he still looked hot! Great performance. I am so glad we finally got a little back story, parents still together, Dad "made" him go to Medical school, mom has Altzheimers, brother not in the picture. This wsa a great two nights! I just wish we had seen a little more of Chase besides his hair flips.

Amen to more Chase. What is it about an English or Aussie accent on a guy that makes us ladies go weak in the knees?

forgot to tape the 2nd episode, can someone recap.

Okay, I will do my best. Forman's dad came. Small talk about mom and brother. Dad says he will pray for him. Forman has now lost his sight and is in pain. House realizes that the reason why Forman is getting sicker faster is because the cop had legionairre's disease. The natural the cop had slowed down the other virus. So House infected Forman with legionairre's disease to slow down the other virus. Before that, Forman chewed out Cuddy for not okay-ing the autopsy on the cop (or whatever it was). When House wants to give Forman the antibiotic for the legionairre's, Forman tells Cameron that he didn't think they went far enough with the brain biopsy. He wants to do a white matter brain biopsy. He takes the antibiotics and now the pain is so severe that they want to put him in a medically enduced coma. Forman apologizes to Cameron for stealing her article and acting all "House-y" (my word, not his). He asks her to be his proxy if something should happen. Cameron walks into Cuddy's office with the paperwork and orders a white matter brain biopsy. House now wants to check the cop's house again. Maybe there's something they missed. Cameron gives him a time limit. If Forman's ox levels go below 90, they're doing the biopsy. They are now on standby while House checks the cop's home. He goes into the room where the cop was growing the weed and calls Cameron. It's the water that's watering the marijuana plants, he says. Cameron tells him she already checked the water and it was fine. House follows a pipe outside and finds a water trough (or whatever it was). The cop's been syphening water from somewhere else. The water he's been stealing is contaminated. They now know what's wrong. House tells her what it is and Cameron says "I know." They just did the biopsy. Cameron felt she had no choice. They treat him for the illness and Forman opens his eyes but he seems a little discombobulated. He's asked to raise his right arm and he raises his left.
    Oh, one other thing. Before the legionella, House gave him a whole crapload of different antibiotics to treat a number of different things. Forman's sight came back (briefly) but they had no way of knowing which treatment worked.
    Best scene of the night (in my opinion) Cuddy, House, Cameron and Chase in Cuddy's office. Cuddy okays Cameron doing the biopsy. Cameron says "Oh, sure. Then you're a hero! If you were really a hero, we'd be doing a biopsy on a dead guy instead of Forman!" As they're leaving, House gives Cuddy a look as if to say "Oh, come on. If she didn't say it, I would have." Priceless. Cameron has turned into a female version of House. Love it. I want to see some Cameron Chase lovin'. I know we already saw it in the first season (or the beginning of the second) but I want to see more.

Best scene of the night (in my opinion) Cuddy, House, Cameron and Chase in Cuddy's office. Cuddy okays Cameron doing the biopsy. Cameron says "Oh, sure. Then you're a hero! If you were really a hero, we'd be doing a biopsy on a dead guy instead of Forman!" As they're leaving, House gives Cuddy a look as if to say "Oh, come on. If she didn't say it, I would have." Priceless. Cameron has turned into a female version of House. Love it. I want to see some Cameron Chase lovin'. I know we already saw it in the first season (or the beginning of the second) but I want to see more.
    I would love to see House and Cameron finally get it on! She needs a man, not Chase, he's a little too girly for me.

+ Reply to Thread