+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: House

Re: House

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Cuddy almost died, House couldn't bring himself to "be there" for her...visit her in the hospital, etc., until the end when he did, and she realized he could only do it because he had taken a Vicodin (he wasn't limping). So she dumped him because she needed someone she could count on in the crunch. He really begged...it was touching if only because it was so un-House.
    Didn't he used to limp even when he was on Vicodin?

I wonder how much time is supposed to be in between each episode. The whole Russian bride thing supposedly a few days after Cuddy dumped him seemed very rushed. I loved the ending of the episode though!! That was a twist I didn't even see coming. I thought the bum would have been a rich man who just chose to leave society and live on the street.........never even thought about what he really was!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I wonder how much time is supposed to be in between each episode. The whole Russian bride thing supposedly a few days after Cuddy dumped him seemed very rushed. I loved the ending of the episode though!! That was a twist I didn't even see coming. I thought the bum would have been a rich man who just chose to leave society and live on the street.........never even thought about what he really was!
    I don't know why I thought but I had a feeling he was something like a serial killer or major criminal or something. I wonder how it's going to affect that annoying young doctor who I can't remember the name of ever.

Kiz

March 21 ending:

ack, my dvr cut off just as the young doctor (I can never remember her name either) was being told that the patient was a serial killer who was known to eat (end of recording). I can assume that he was known to eat his victims (given the bone fragments in his colon), but was there anything else after that?
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    March 21 ending:

ack, my dvr cut off just as the young doctor (I can never remember her name either) was being told that the patient was a serial killer who was known to eat (end of recording). I can assume that he was known to eat his victims (given the bone fragments in his colon), but was there anything else after that?
    Yes, that's what it was. He was a serial killer who ate his victims. Taub said, and we saved his life. Then the previews for the next show, which will not be seen for 3 weeks, played. House went to a prison to visit 13 and tried to figure out why she was there.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Yes, that's what it was. He was a serial killer who ate his victims. Taub said, and we saved his life. Then the previews for the next show, which will not be seen for 3 weeks, played. House went to a prison to visit 13 and tried to figure out why she was there.
    Thanks for the recap, combatcutie!! I really appreciate it.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

My dvr cut off the ending as well. Knew I could come here to find out what the guy said. Thanks!!!!!

Any Joan of Arcadia fans? That was Adam Rove!
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Is the Cuddhy character not well in real life. I thought she has looked really ill even now that they have her back at work

So do you figure House will kill off 13 at the end of this season? What does 13's return do to Masters' status?

Loved the duel scenes at the spud convention. House's nemesis is awefully young considering how many times he has beat House.

+ Reply to Thread