+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

Re: House

I'll bet House fires her because he can't handle being so indebted to her.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4106818;
    Well, I'd like them to keep Amber. I like that she's honest as a contrast to their automatic response to play god. I also loved Joan of Arcadia and thought she was hysterical in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. House took some mighty big risks last night. You would think Cuddy would cut him a little slack.
    Well, you know they had to break up House and Cuddy at some point, can't have House being happy and domestic! I mean they already had him changing diapers! This way it isn't something sleazy like House cheating on her with a hooker... and boy, I hope they got the AIDS tests, etc. given House's history.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4106815;
    I don't know when (if?) 13 will be back. According to imdb Olivia Wilde seems to be working a lot in movies right now. I know they (House's producers) let her off to film one movie but she seems to be taking advantage of the break to develop her film career and she might prefer to stay with that if she can, rather than come back to tv. But I'm just speculating.
    I recall reading an article a while back that they gave her extra time off to shoot another movie.

Here's the article: 'House' Exclusive: Thirteen will be MIA for 'a while' | Ausiello | EW.com

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4106904;
    Well, you know they had to break up House and Cuddy at some point, can't have House being happy and domestic! I mean they already had him changing diapers! This way it isn't something sleazy like House cheating on her with a hooker... and boy, I hope they got the AIDS tests, etc. given House's history.
    wait a sec - they broke up?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4107577;
    wait a sec - they broke up?
    No, no, not yet---I was just guessing that this lying thing is going to be the thin end of the wedge that does break them up. I meant they had to figure out a way to break them up that won't leave us hating either of them.

gotcha
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4107017;
    I recall reading an article a while back that they gave her extra time off to shoot another movie.

Here's the article: 'House' Exclusive: Thirteen will be MIA for 'a while' | Ausiello | EW.com
    Thanks canadian_angel. So it looks like she will be back this season, just not for quite a while. Which is fine - I'm hoping that Tamblyn stays for quite a while in her stead.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

13 was/is so annoying! I thought they were going to off her a long time ago--it certainly wouldnt hurt.

To me the Tamblin character is too similar to Cameron, the lone voice of conscience or something. Too stereotypical for me, only the women in this show have conscience and the men are ruthless or gutless. I guess that's why I liked the cut throat bitch

Same here ducky - the similarity to Cameron is very apparent. Can't beat CTB!

+ Reply to Thread