+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

Re: House

No new House tonight. Booooooooooooo
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL

So...thoughts on Amber Tamblyn? I liked her but I do tire a bit of the whole "uber-genius" characters (I'm probably jealous. ). Will have to see how she pans out. It's kind of weird that she is a medical student but also part of House's team along with full-fledged doctors, no?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Foreman and Taub playing one on one was freaking hilarious! Don't really like the new med student, but she's better than 13.

It's hard for me to watch Amber Tamblyn without thinking of her career in soaps. I am unsure she will be permanent but then again, Cuddy and House have lasted a lot more episodes than I thought they would.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4105059;
    It's hard for me to watch Amber Tamblyn without thinking of her career in soaps. I am unsure she will be permanent but then again, Cuddy and House have lasted a lot more episodes than I thought they would.
    Wow, I had no clue she had a life in the soaps. I first remembered her from Joan of Arcadia, a show I loved. I think she is a great actress and enjoy anything she is in. She was also in a very short lived crime show that I enjoyed entitled "The Unusuals" (it was cancelled after the first season).

I like her and enjoy her on the show. Hope she stays......
    Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

CCL

I enjoyed this past episode, more than I've enjoyed House in a while. I'm really liking Tamblyn's character (I don't even know her name); it was funny her going back to the online hooker to translate more of the captain's journal. I wonder how many episodes she is on.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4106682;
    I enjoyed this past episode, more than I've enjoyed House in a while. I'm really liking Tamblyn's character (I don't even know her name); it was funny her going back to the online hooker to translate more of the captain's journal. I wonder how many episodes she is on.
    She's on til 13 comes back - whenever that is. I don't like how she seems to be the only team member with a brain.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Everytime I watch this show my heart hearts!! I love Chase's character!! So good looking, intelligent and kind! He makes me melt.

Did he (the actual man) ever get married?

CCL

^ Jesse Spencer (Chase) and Jennifer Morrison (Cameron) were engaged in real life but they called off the engagement. That was a couple (a few?) years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4106769;
    She's on til 13 comes back - whenever that is. I don't like how she seems to be the only team member with a brain.
    This past episode she did seem to be the one with the most ideas but I don't recall that of the first episode. She is certainly getting a lot of play but I don't mind that as I like the character. I guess if the focus was so much on a character I didn't like (say 13...or Taub, I don't particularly care for him that much), I'd find it annoying.

I don't know when (if?) 13 will be back. According to imdb Olivia Wilde seems to be working a lot in movies right now. I know they (House's producers) let her off to film one movie but she seems to be taking advantage of the break to develop her film career and she might prefer to stay with that if she can, rather than come back to tv. But I'm just speculating.

Well, I'd like them to keep Amber. I like that she's honest as a contrast to their automatic response to play god. I also loved Joan of Arcadia and thought she was hysterical in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. House took some mighty big risks last night. You would think Cuddy would cut him a little slack.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread