+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 211 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: House

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    See, that kind of made me mad. I was like "Okay, I've liked him right up until that very moment." What a jerk! "We're not friends! We're collegues." I'd have been like "So, do you feel this way about the rest of the team or just me? And Uuumm....I suppose No one else on the team are friends either?" What a cruel thing to say to her. What. You can't be colleagues and friends?
    I thought that was very true to his character, though. I am rewatching all of season one ( I just got it on DVD ) and he comes off as very by the book and unfriendly. I thought it was very true to form, he doesn't like to talk about anything personal and he does keep his distance from the rest of the team. So his comment about them never being friends seemed very true to me.

I guess I can see that. My heart still and always will belong to Chase though.
    As I said before, it's a combination of those beautiful eyes and that incredibly sexy accent.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

For the life of me, I can't figure out why I like this show so much.....I don't think any of the characters are particularly likeable; the basic format of the show is the same every single episode; and the idea that one small team performs every single type of test/procedure/whatever else needs doing on one solitary patient at a time 24/7 isn't at all realistic or even believable.

Yet despite all of these things....I love this show.
    Love lives forever <3

I only have two episodes left to watch for season 1. I am loving going back over the early episodes and seeing House all over again! I just finished the ep where Cameron made House go to dinner with her before she would come back to work for him. There was such a major underlying story about the two of them the first season. That has totally disappeared this season. Anyone remember why? Is it only because Stacey came back or am I missing something?

Looks like tonight's episode is going to be a two parter. The listing has it tonight at 9pm and tomorrow night at 8pm with different synopsis. Bummer for me because I won't miss TAR tomorrow night.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Tar?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The Amazing Race

It took me months to figure out what this "TAR" everyone spoke of was.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Okay. Done watching Idol. Manning my phone to start powervoting during House so if I miss some stuff, please forgive me asking questions.

WTH???? Okay. Now I hate Foreman even more. I get that he's desperate and I get that he doesn't consider her his friend but to expose her to this thing just to get answers???? What a jacka**!

FORT Newbie
    Can anyone record part 2 for me?

I got hooked by the disease that stumped House (so far), but I won't be home tomorrow and I'm out of machines to tape on.

LMK, please.

I'm curious as to how the team will react now that they know the clock is ticking. I know it'll be some extremely rare and hidden cause that will be cured right around 8:48, but there should be some great character moments with no patient to worry about.

+ Reply to Thread