+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 211 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

I loved last night's episode. Wilson having an affair with a terminal cancer patient! A teenage faith healer with herpes! House tied with God

I am halfway through rewatching all of season one on DVD. It just makes me love this show more and more!

FORT Fogey
    i agree. i loved last night show.It wasn't all graphic, it was just normal. i can't believe wilson had sex with his patient. Was he that desperate for sex.

I wonder where i can find a doctor like HOUSe in nyc

Premium Member
    Not only was he having sex with her, he practically moved in with her, didn't he? Maybe he was thinking he wouldn't get in much trouble, since she didn't have long to live? Then he could keep her apartment, heh.

Thought it was funny when House was on the phone during poker and said that the boyfriend wouldn't be coming home.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzz View Post
    Not only was he having sex with her, he practically moved in with her, didn't he? Maybe he was thinking he wouldn't get in much trouble, since she didn't have long to live? Then he could keep her apartment, heh.
    Maybe it was rent-controlled

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Maybe it was rent-controlled
    lolol. he needs to get his own place.

I love House. He's so yummy in his own weird way...lol
    Great story last night. Wonder if the kid will act like kids his age or keep "healing" people.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I love this show. The line about the boyfriend not coming home was the best part of the show last night.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I was on the phone and missed the last 20 minutes. Someone fill me in. The last thing I saw was when they were playing poker and House was on the phone. Help, please?

I honestly can't remember too many details, but the fox site has a really good recap that can be found at:
    http://www.fox.com/house/episodes/

I hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    I also loved Foreman shooting down Cameron's overtures of friendship. She is such a baby and he is so mean Loved it!
    See, that kind of made me mad. I was like "Okay, I've liked him right up until that very moment." What a jerk! "We're not friends! We're collegues." I'd have been like "So, do you feel this way about the rest of the team or just me? And Uuumm....I suppose No one else on the team are friends either?" What a cruel thing to say to her. What. You can't be colleagues and friends?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread