+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 211 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Gal View Post
    I didn't even watch the show tonight. It's the same thing every week, someone has a strange disease and they run a bunch of tests and treat them for a couple of them and when that doesn't work, they go back to the erase board and brainstorm and in the end House is right. Blah, blah, blah. I hope they don't keep doing the same thing every week cause it's getting old fast.
    See, and what you don't like is why I love the show. I like watching what they will come up with next. I also love seeing what they DO to the patients as they are trying to come up with the correct diagnosis. There is also a very freaky/heartwarming/strange/comical side to every ending, which always leaves me excited for next week.

Last night, how creepy was the girlfriend? Now, she'll be with me forever.

FORT Fogey
    I agree kimrs. I'm not hooked on the show for the medical diagnosis. I'm hooked for the way the characters interact with each other. Finding out what House will say next is enough reason to tune in. Every now and then, I get curious about what kind of diagnosis they'll come up with. But for the most part, they don't really give enough clues throughout the show for anyone to be able to solve it on their own.

How weird is it that last night's episode featured the plague and we have a single case of the plague here in California! I enjoyed the episode last night. The girlfriend was definitely creepy.

Oh and House crushing his pill and putting it in his sandwich!!! Priceless...hahaha
    Yup, with donuts!!

I also loved Foreman shooting down Cameron's overtures of friendship. She is such a baby and he is so mean Loved it!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Black doctor (Omar Epps)=Eric Forman ()
    English (or Aussie) doctor= Robert Chase
    Other White doctor (Robert Sean Leonard)=James Wilson
    Lead doctor (Hugh Laurie)=Gregg House
    Chief=Lisa Cuddy
    female doctor on team=Allison Cameron

Thank you. I think I have them all straight now. We've only been watching a couple months. Catching the reruns on Fri. and the new ones on Tues.

LOVE this show, but the medical parts are all the same. To me, the fun is the interaction of the medical staff.

But I'm wondering what hospital doesn't have radiology techs, phlebotomists, lab personell, etc. Seems like House's team takes blood, performs the lab work, runs the CT scans, etc. Where are the other people that work there???
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Not to mention the whole team always working on the one patient. I wish we had hospital staff like that around here!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Thank you. I think I have them all straight now. We've only been watching a couple months. Catching the reruns on Fri. and the new ones on Tues.

LOVE this show, but the medical parts are all the same. To me, the fun is the interaction of the medical staff.

But I'm wondering what hospital doesn't have radiology techs, phlebotomists, lab personell, etc. Seems like House's team takes blood, performs the lab work, runs the CT scans, etc. Where are the other people that work there???
    You'd think that during the time that the hospital got the new benefactor / administrator who was challenging House being on staff when he didn't turn a profit, Cuddy could have pointed out how self-sufficient they were as a team as a way to defend him! After all, if you're charging a doctor's rate for an X-ray vs a technicians rate for an X-ray, profit should be skyrocketing.

I found Cameron soooo annoying this episode, and thought her getting shot down by Forman at the end of the Ep. a perfect ending

House III God III
    One of the best written shows out right now.

I love the previews for next week.
    Dr. Cuddy: It's a (??) level 3.
    Dr. House: Level 3? Better call Jack Bower then!

+ Reply to Thread