+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

FORT Fanatic

Re: House

I figured out the main thing that bugs me about 13 and it's not about the character, it's about the actress. Weird as it sounds, it's her eyebrows. They're like witches eyebrows. They're too crooked at the top. Yes, it's picky, but it bugs the heck out of me when she's onscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3716591;
    Has Forman always been this annoying? Or is 13 rubbing off on him? I cannot remember if I always disliked him that much.

I really love when House is expressing a "softer" side.
    I hadn't really thought about it, but he's been becoming more annoying as the show has progressed. I liked his character pretty well when he was working for House. When he "graduated" to working with/above House I found him a little annoying, and since he's been involved with 13 even more so.

Quote Originally Posted by march;3714789;
    So is Taub really gone or will he be back now that House is back, has anyone heard?
    I haven't heard, but according to IMDB...... he is scheduled to appear
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In episode 3 "The Tyrant" (airs October 5) and episode #6.4 (airs October 12)
    But, I have no idea whether the info is accurate. However, we know that Taub said he was quitting because he signed up to learn from House, and since House is coming back - there is no longer a reason for Taub to still quit.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I just watched the season premier (I tape my favourites so I can watch them comfortably on the weekend with a fire going and the sheepskin slippers on rather than having the shows compete with getting ready for work the next day), and I cried pretty solidly through the final half hour. Brilliant bit of television and far superior to many a medical/psychiatric based theatrical release.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

My favorite character is dr wilson so any episode that has him more is good by me
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re Taub... I thought we learned before that he had had his license suspended or something ... that he didn't really have options other than working for House, for much less pay than he'd had as a plastic surgeon.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3717777;
    Re Taub... I thought we learned before that he had had his license suspended or something ... that he didn't really have options other than working for House, for much less pay than he'd had as a plastic surgeon.
    I thought it was just a no compete clause in the field of plastic surgery.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3717787;
    I thought it was just a no compete clause in the field of plastic surgery.
    Ah, I think you are right! So I guess he wasn't going to do that in his new practice (non-House)?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Enjoyed tonight's episode . . . except for the end. Of Chase, what have you done?!?!?!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I hope the whole season isn't keeping Chase from being deported. Another very powerful episode.

+ Reply to Thread