+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 211 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: House

Mr Nerd totally said that thing about Lupus last week. I said I hadnt noticed it with Lupus as much as I had with ALS. I only notice the ALS every time because I have no idea what the heck ALS is *runs off to Google*

*time lapse*

Oh dang. Who knew there were so many people with "Lou Gehrig's disease"
    Last edited by ClosetNerd; 04-12-2006 at 07:25 PM.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007 View Post
    Last night's epi was good and it was great to see Mackenzie Astin again after all these years. Gosh have we missed him since Facts of Life.
    He was on an episode of "Lost" last season.

This is such a great show. I don't even care that much about the diagnoses or the patients. I just love the interaction between House and the rest of the staff.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Makenzie Astin was on an episode of LOST???? Who was he? Anyway, I'm falling so in love with Chase. It's a combination of those beautiful eyes and the incredibly sexy accent.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Makenzie Astin was on an episode of LOST???? Who was he?
    He played Tom Brennan, Kate's childhood sweetheart.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Oh. Okay. I never even made the connection. Way to go Boots!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    He played Tom Brennan, Kate's childhood sweetheart.
    OMG, you are so right! I totally forgot about that! Thanks Q!!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007 View Post
    Is it me or is there a little House/Cameron action starting to form?? House looking at Cameron was funny, lol. Last night's epi was good and it was great to see Mackenzie Astin again after all these years. Gosh have we missed him since Facts of Life.

My bf and I always kinda laugh because almost every episode involves Lupus as a diagnosis at some point or another, hehe!
    We have a running bet on when the black guy(I can't remember all their names) will say Lupus.

There for a while, it was seizures. Seemed like every patient had a seizure so we started betting when the seizure would happen.

My favorite parts were when he was on the phone with the dr. friend (still can't remember names) trying to keep Cutty at the poker table. Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd View Post
    Mr Nerd totally said that thing about Lupus last week. I said I hadnt noticed it with Lupus as much as I had with ALS. I only notice the ALS every time because I have no idea what the heck ALS is *runs off to Google*

*time lapse*

Oh dang. Who knew there were so many people with "Lou Gehrig's disease"
    Watched an episode of The Sopranos not long ago where one of the characters says: "Don't you find it ironic that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?"

Well on House, its either lupus, ALS or lymphona or Leukemia and they are always wrong.

I think it goes in spurts: the lupus diagnosis, the seizures and now the organ transplants.
    Last edited by MRD; 04-16-2006 at 07:00 PM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Black doctor (Omar Epps)=Eric Forman ()
    English (or Aussie) doctor= Robert Chase
    Other White doctor (Robert Sean Leonard)=James Wilson
    Lead doctor (Hugh Laurie)=Gregg House
    Chief=Lisa Cuddy
    female doctor on team=Allison Cameron

I finally got the first season last night from Amazon. I just had a mini-marathon of the first four episodes. I am loving House all over again! If you didn't see the first four from season one, Ep #4 is called Maternity and there is an outbreak in the neonatal care unit. If you are in the mood to be petrified if they can save 6 babies, watch it! It was the best of the first four!

I didn't even watch the show tonight. It's the same thing every week, someone has a strange disease and they run a bunch of tests and treat them for a couple of them and when that doesn't work, they go back to the erase board and brainstorm and in the end House is right. Blah, blah, blah. I hope they don't keep doing the same thing every week cause it's getting old fast.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread