+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 211 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

It was just a tick her boyfriend had tracked into her room, jacobson. No need to swear off certain body parts.

House knew it had to be a tick, but nobody was buying it. I love how he stopped the elevator to search her for it. As soon as he found the thing, she started getting better.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey
    ok, what's a tick? it seems like a worm- was it?

A tick is sorta like a big ugly flea. It attaches itself to your skin and sucks blood, and can carry some nasty diseases.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey
    My favorite line of the night - "Oh, it looks like someone widdled away at an angle on half of your cane while you were sleeping last night".

FORT Newbie
    I missed the previews for next week as I was channel surfing. What is happening next week on House?

FORT Fogey
    There's a little boy who is dying. They spend an hour trying to figure out what is wrong with him. The first solution seems obvious, but the treatment doesn't work, so they know they're wrong. The second uncovers additional problems. The third and fourth just don't pan out based on the tests that are run, although House insists they're correct. Finally, the fifth idea works, and in the last few minutes, he's (likely) cured. Oh, and Cameron will likely cry over the boy's illness.

I thought last night's show was AWESOME. I am loving House more and more each week. I went on Amazon and ordered Season 1 yesterday, I couldn't help myself! House finally had closure for Ester and saved a little boy's life!

Favorite funny moments:
    When House sees Cameron's breasts in that dress.
    When House scares away Chase's possible hookup, so that he can get him into the lab.

FORT Fogey
    great show last night. next week even looks better. now i am torn between house and 24.

Is it me or is there a little House/Cameron action starting to form?? House looking at Cameron was funny, lol. Last night's epi was good and it was great to see Mackenzie Astin again after all these years. Gosh have we missed him since Facts of Life.

My bf and I always kinda laugh because almost every episode involves Lupus as a diagnosis at some point or another, hehe!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007 View Post
    Is it me or is there a little House/Cameron action starting to form?? House looking at Cameron was funny, lol!
    yeah. i hope we won't end up with a brokehouse mountain.

+ Reply to Thread