+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 211 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

This has to be one of the most fun shows to watch. I love House, he is the anti-hero of my dreams!
    I also loved his final vindication this Week. His first guess of heavy metal poisoning was right on the money!

FORT Newbie
    i bought the first episode of house on dvd....wow! this is such an amazing show! but i've missed the second season so far any suggestions on how i can catch up??? i don't wanna miss a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by msbug0 View Post
    i bought the first episode of house on dvd....wow! this is such an amazing show! but i've missed the second season so far any suggestions on how i can catch up??? i don't wanna miss a thing!
    to the Fort!

They show House reruns on USA Friday nights. I am not sure what time, but I know it is late-10pm? That is the only place I know of right now, but I think they are only showing season 1 so far.

I'm jealous, I haven't broken into the piggy bank yet for House, Season 1. But it is definitely on my shopping list!

I luv the writers. they aways come up with some stranggge cases. I'm always perplexed through the entire show.

This week teen with heart problem and deadlt allergies....or maybe not.

FORT Newbie
    Love this show!! My husband only watches two shows on television; one is House and the other is Lost. He ocasionally watches The Amazing Race when I have it on but his main one is House.

It took me awhile to recognize the teenage girl. She was in the movie Ice Princess.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna519 View Post
    Love this show!! My husband only watches two shows on television; one is House and the other is Lost. He ocasionally watches The Amazing Race when I have it on but his main one is House.

It took me awhile to recognize the teenage girl. She was in the movie Ice Princess.
    And she was Buffy's little sister on Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And she was Buffy's little sister on Buffy the Vampire Slayer!
    And she was on All My Children at the same time as Sarah Michelle Gellar! That's how she got cast on Buffy!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I thought last night's episode was awesome. I loved the interplay between House and Wilson last night. They are buddies now!
    The thing I love most about this show is even though the premise is the same each week, the stories are intense, characters are well written and illnesses are so different that I never feel letdown.
    I cannot wait until next week! That episode looks like it could be a heartbreaker. And Cuddy is all "dolled" up?!

Favorite line of the night is when Chase says Cameran could fill the cup in 15 minutes

FORT Fogey
    i absolutely have no idea what it was at the end? What did house get onher private parts? i didn't get it, it let me confused. i am never coming near a vagina again. what was that?

a bloody *Tick*

House got the dramatic moment he was hoping for... that scene was too funny. The reactions when the elevator doors opened

+ Reply to Thread