+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: House

I only started watching "House" since it comes on after "Monk" on friday nights. (the reruns from the 1st season) So it has now got me hunting for it airing during it normal time frame. But... I can not figure out what that is....

Can anyone tell me when the new shows air? For the life of me I have not been able to find where it airs the new shows.

And the question about his leg... he is missing part of his upper leg muscle from a stroke. (I think that is right...) I know the missing muscle is correct... its the stroke part I am fuzzy about... it was not a typical leg injury.

The regular timeslot is Tuesday at 9 pm on FOX. Lately "American Idol" has been wreaking havoc with the schedule though, so "House" won't be on tomorrow. I believe the next episode is March 28.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    The regular timeslot is Tuesday at 9 pm on FOX. Lately "American Idol" has been wreaking havoc with the schedule though, so "House" won't be on tomorrow. I believe the next episode is March 28.
    thanx b/c I ove House. I hate when they move shows around...then they cancel shows because of low ratings...

well the ratings would not be low if you stopped moving the timeslots around!

Welcome back House! I've missed you

I'm so glad House is back!!!

Premium Member
    Hey, Samantha Mathis is guest starring this evening, cool. Love me some Samantha. Though, is she aging quickly these days or what? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Quote Originally Posted by mozzz View Post
    Hey, Samantha Mathis is guest starring this evening, cool. Love me some Samantha. Though, is she aging quickly these days or what? Not that there's anything wrong with that...
    HAHA! It seems like yesterday when she was starring in Little Women.

Is it me or does the diagnosis of Lupus come up in like every episode at some point or another in their problem solving?? Hehe!!

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    And the question about his leg... he is missing part of his upper leg muscle from a stroke. (I think that is right...) I know the missing muscle is correct... its the stroke part I am fuzzy about... it was not a typical leg injury.
    It wasn't a stroke. It came from an arterial obstruction in upper leg leading to advanced muscular infarction.

It was cute at the end when House deleted the message about the apartment being available. He kept stealing his food and decided he liked having him around just for that I guess...lol.

Finally, another episode.

I just love to dis-love House. He's such a character. Yeah. Lupus does come up a lot as a diagnosis. I really liked how he tricked the married couple into determining who had had the affair. Now that was pretty smart. And the fact that he's into the new food and erased the phone message is hilarious. It's always all about him. And that's what makes it so much fun sometimes. I never knew you could kill someone with Gold powder. I guess I'll just keep that information in my files in case I ever need it!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread