+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

Re: House

I too was happy he fired 13, but then he had to go and hire her back. I don't like her at all. I don't mind the other 2, but I do prefer the old team better.

Next week looks scary for me. I don't want House and Cuddy to kiss. I like how their relationship is with all the sexual tension but I don't want them acting on it. Oh and I could of swore that Cuddy did consider House as one of her donors, but House didn't know it.

I knew the moment the girl was not dying that 13 wouldn't be close to her anymore. She wants to be reckless because eventually she's going to die, but goodness gracious, it's not going to be for nearly 10 years! Seeing her with the blonde in the end really irritated me.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3221683;
    Seeing her with the blonde in the end really irritated me.
    That's what did it for me, too. I was actually warming up to her when she was being so kind to the one girl...then she goes and skanks out again. I'm done with 13.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3221537;
    House seems very child-like in that he doesn't like changes and he gets jealous of things that interfere with "his" people. For example, in this episode, he was all put out that Wilson was keeping secrets from him and he was worried that his relationship with Wilson had changed. So I think he thinks that Cuddy's baby will impact on his relationship with her and he doesn't like that.
    I agree! He was left out of the loop (which further aggravates him), but essentially - the baby affects his relationship with Cuddy. He loves his seductive cat and mouse game with her, a baby changes everything - she will be a mommy now and he is forced to see/respond to her differently.

I love Wilson back and still enjoy that they have worked in the detective.

As to 13...... no big secret how I feel about her, but I would have liked her going off the show in control of her destiny not someone who is spiraling downward. The fact that the issue has not been resolved means we have to live through more storylines..... I suppose she could always be the season finale token death which writers are so fond of nowadays.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3221809;

As to 13...... no big secret how I feel about her, but I would have liked her going off the show in control of her destiny not someone who is spiraling downward. The fact that the issue has not been resolved means we have to live through more storylines..... I suppose she could always be the season finale token death which writers are so fond of nowadays.
    I'd be okay with that. It irks me, too, that 13 is getting such a big storyline when other, better characters (Chase & Cameron particularly) are getting nothing to do, really.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3221906;
    I'd be okay with that. It irks me, too, that 13 is getting such a big storyline when other, better characters (Chase & Cameron particularly) are getting nothing to do, really.

I agree. They haven't done much on the Taub storyline about him admitting his infidelity to his wife. I'm curious to see what happened. They mentioned it once and then nothing since. I suppose there's only so much time in an hour and there are a lot of characters to cover now. Maybe they need to cut back on some of the regulars.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

We have just finally watched the Funeral/ Return of Wilson episode, and will probably watch the 13 centric episode tonight... But before we do, can I get a heads up about the amount of 13 on girl action that will be going on. The preview made it look like half of the episode was going to be bordering on Cinemax-late at night or something.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

CCL

^ It wasn't that much though I'm sure it was enough to make some people happy. Basically it book-ended the show...a minute or two at the beginning and maybe 30 seconds at the end.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

There wasn't a whole lot of it. They did it tastefully, if you ask me. You won't be disappointed with the episode
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Ok I don't know why I'm so concerned about it! As a non heterosexual woman with a very open and accepting mind it shouldn't bother me, but for some reason my fur bristled when I saw the preview. Maybe it is just my dislike for 13 and the feeling that her character's bisexuality is a forced attempt to snag viewers.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread