Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: House

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3211688;
    A spoiler about 13:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read in the Entertainment Weekly that Foreman would be running some clinical trial on Huntington's. 13 will take part and there will be a romance between her and Foreman. Yuck. I hope not.
    From the previews sounds like this is coming up next week, or at least the start of it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Great episode last night. I'm so glad Wilson decided to come back to work at the hospital.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey;3217683;
    Thanks, anders332 - it cut off right as House was talking with Wilson about his dad not being his biological dad. Totally missed the part about Wilson returning - YEA!!!
    thats where it cut off for me, my friend had to tell me what was said, and as a Wilson and house bromance fan, that was the worst possible place for it to cut off lol
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

I missed the show last night. Is there anywhere to read a recap on the show?

I loved this episode. Glad Wilson is back. Wilson and House belong together, they're friendship is so cute. Next week previews showed 13 and her lesbian love affair. Also when Foreman was talking to 13 it seemed like he was telling her she's going to die sooner than she thinks from her Hunnington's.

Eww that spoiler about 13 is gross.

Anyone care if 13 dies off? I miss the old crew! (esp. chase)

I was wondering how many anti-13 people were cheering when House fired her butt last night. Then he had to go and rehire her, dammit. I don't know why, but I'm even less of a fan of hers after last night.

Yay for Wilson coming back - and I loved his practical joke on House. And Chase telling Foreman how boring he is...it's the truth. But why did House walk off in a huff after he found out Cuddy was adopting a baby? Because he was out of the loop and Wilson knew?
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    But why did House walk off in a huff after he found out Cuddy was adopting a baby? Because he was out of the loop and Wilson knew?
    What I got from that is that House is perhaps a tiny bit attracted to Cuddy (I've sensed that for a while) and hates that she decided to adopt rather than come to him and ask him to father the baby. (Remember all the "potential" fathers she was interviewing last season? I think he wanted to be considered.) In the previews for next week, it looks like they almost kiss. A big part of why he's upset is because one of the potentials she considered (I think) was Wilson but then she didn't consider House. And then Wilson took her to the theater. And now here he is helping her buy baby stuff for when she adopts (which she told Wilson about and not House). So I guess it's a little bit about being left out of the loop but more of being "passed over".
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Another great episode last night. I truly wish they would get rid of 13, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I was hoping that by spending time with the patient would make her into a different person, more caring. Oh well.

House is definitely upset that Cuddy went to Wilson and not him. There has always been sexual tension between House and Cuddy. I bet he was hoping that they would get together and have a child
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3221418;
    I was wondering how many anti-13 people were cheering when House fired her butt last night. Then he had to go and rehire her, dammit. I don't know why, but I'm even less of a fan of hers after last night.
    I was happy when she was fired. And then she went and got rehired. Boo.

Yay for Wilson coming back - and I loved his practical joke on House. And Chase telling Foreman how boring he is...it's the truth. But why did House walk off in a huff after he found out Cuddy was adopting a baby? Because he was out of the loop and Wilson knew?
    House seems very child-like in that he doesn't like changes and he gets jealous of things that interfere with "his" people. For example, in this episode, he was all put out that Wilson was keeping secrets from him and he was worried that his relationship with Wilson had changed. So I think he thinks that Cuddy's baby will impact on his relationship with her and he doesn't like that.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread