+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

Re: House

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3205130;
    Watched the episode last night. LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. House has the most beautiful blue eyes.

Anyway...getting to the show. It is so cute that House hired a PI to spy on Wilson LOL. I hate them not being friends and hope they make up soon.

I hope him and Wilson make up soon too, but I wouldn't mind the PI staying around for a while hanging out with House.

House somehow manages to shock me every episode. I still can't get over the things he says and does...

I really wish they would make better use of the new team. 13 is the only one I can connect to at all. It's easy to forget the other 2 are there.
    SciFi, Fantasy, & Horror @ The Sanctuary

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3205278;
    I hope him and Wilson make up soon too, but I wouldn't mind the PI staying around for a while hanging out with House.
    He may continue to be around if viewers continue to "take" to him - I love the new guy, and definitely want to see more of him but not at the expense of losing Wilson. I would like to see House and Wilson forge a new, constructive friendship. Wilson is one of my favorite characters, so please don't write him off!!!!!!!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Finally watched "it's not cancer" last night! Ohhh man, I am very very fond of the PI.
    I do hope he pops in and out from time to time
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3205250;
    Fingers crossed that Michael Weston becomes a regular. I love, love, love him and don't seem him nearly often enough.
    I think he'll be on a while, Rattus, plus
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there are already plans for his character to become the star of a spin-off show. So they'll probably want to familiarize the audience with his character more.
    . I loved the PI.

It was funny how House tried to make that other doctor his friend. I wish he and Wilson would reconcile already, however. I don't get Wilson's position.

For being a drama, House is one of the funniest shows on television.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

CCL where did you read that spoiler? It's the first time I've heard it.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3206506;
    CCL where did you read that spoiler? It's the first time I've heard it.
    I believe CCL is referring to the September 19th issue feature article in Entertainment Weekly entitled "Cleaning House". You might be able to read it online.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3206474;
    I think he'll be on a while, Rattus, plus
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there are already plans for his character to become the star of a spin-off show. So they'll probably want to familiarize the audience with his character more.
    . I loved the PI.
    Yay! I've been waiting for something like this for awhile. I mean, I seriously love him . Not in that way - I've just really appreciated him in everything I've seen him in. For those who may not know anything about him, he is John Rubinstein's (whom I am also fond of) son and Arthur Rubinstein's (whom I have no feelings for ) grandson.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3206528;
    I believe CCL is referring to the September 19th issue feature article in Entertainment Weekly entitled "Cleaning House". You might be able to read it online.
    Right you are, Mike'sgirl. Here's the link to the article (note: spoiler warnings for those who are spoiler-averse. Nothing too major but fair warning):

'House': Is romance the best Rx? | House | Fall TV Spotlight: Cover Story | TV | Entertainment Weekly | 1
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Last night's episode was good. It was funny when he was announcing what the PI found out on everyone. Next episode looks good. Looks like they are trying to bring House and Wilson back together
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread