+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

Re: House

They did the same thing last season, it took 8 freaking days for the latest episode to be posted. I think it's the only show they do like that.

Excellent opener last night, though!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I'm not giving up on this show yet, but for me it's not nearly as enjoyable as it used to be. The character of House is becoming too over the top to be realistic and I'm just not clicking with the new team at all. I've never understood the point of dumping the old team, but still keeping them on the show (I'm glad they're still around - just wish they were a bigger part of the show). And now they've broken up House and Wilson! I don't want to think House has jumped the shark, but it's losing its appeal for me. I hope that changes.
    Love lives forever <3

I just recently started watching House. Caught a marathon they ran on USA and was hooked. Had to go and buy all 4 seasons to get caught up on everything.

Its sad Wilson left, but I'm sure him and House will be friends again. I must say I like the orginal team better.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3200170;
    House's comment to 13 that death changes everything but almost dying doesn't change anything...does he know what is wrong with 13 and was that why he said it?
    Yes, I think he knows that she has Huntington's Disease and that is why he says it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

And I missed the show AGAIN last night My friend's little boy had an emergency and she wasn't in the area, so I had to take care of it. I truly hope that my TiVo actually did it's job and the dam* channel didn't freeze up
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I missed it too combatcutie. Mr buglover came home for one evening and tv really didn't matter at that point. I guess I'll watch the premier online and then play catch up next week with the 2nd episode.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic

I LOVE this show, but I wish they'd have Wilson and House make-up already. Also, I missed Cuddy...she wasn't in last night's episode at all.

I liked the spy/stalker man. I thought the way in which he and House interacted was awesome. Their chemistry is great.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Watched the episode last night. LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. House has the most beautiful blue eyes.

Anyway...getting to the show. It is so cute that House hired a PI to spy on Wilson LOL. I hate them not being friends and hope they make up soon.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Fingers crossed that Michael Weston becomes a regular. I love, love, love him and don't seem him nearly often enough.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread