+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

Re: House

While i do agree that House and Wilson have a weird codependent relationship, I just want them to be okay again. I like the two of them as friends.

That last scene with Wilson and House was as poignant as any I recall. Jaw-dropping for me, because the emotions were so real.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Can I just let you all know how p*ssed I am. My stupid satellite decided to give us major problems last night about a half hour before house started, so hubby tried to fix it. Of course it didn't start working until 9:10 So I missed the whole friggin thing. I will have to watch it online later today
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I love this show...House was starting to annoy me with his colder-than-usual attitude about the whole situation, but the last scene blew my socks off.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3200088;
    While i do agree that House and Wilson have a weird codependent relationship, I just want them to be okay again. I like the two of them as friends.
    I dug around to find out what is going to happen with their friendship and

Click to see Spoiler:
    I found an interview with hugh where he says that Wilson and House in the begining of the season come to a place that theyve never been before, but "the lovers do make up" (hee) and that the repair of that rift is a very enjoyable thing to see, House does something to repair it that even surprises Wilson. And RSL did an interview where he said that Wilson will continue to take houses' abuse, but they are going to go through this rebuilding time. Then one of the producers said that they realize that they cant keep those 2 apart for long so...speculate away about how you think it will happen, but it appears it will happen
    Last edited by srs_in_Oregon; 09-17-2008 at 12:01 PM.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3200096;
    Can I just let you all know how p*ssed I am. My stupid satellite decided to give us major problems last night about a half hour before house started, so hubby tried to fix it. Of course it didn't start working until 9:10 So I missed the whole friggin thing. I will have to watch it online later today
    I had the same issue only it was power related. Didn't come on until later on last night. I went online and it said new episodes would be posted 8 days after airing. 8 days? WTH? That's just wrong! I'm crying inside now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

House's comment to 13 that death changes everything but almost dying doesn't change anything...does he know what is wrong with 13 and was that why he said it?

He knows she has the genetic link and that she most likely has the disease. I can't wait to see the episode!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3200145;
    I had the same issue only it was power related. Didn't come on until later on last night. I went online and it said new episodes would be posted 8 days after airing. 8 days? WTH? That's just wrong! I'm crying inside now.
    ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???? I cannot wait 8 days to watch it. I wonder if they will show it again on Friday?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I know! I'm really irritated! I am going to keep checking the site because I know Bones was put up online only 3 days after the premier aired.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread