+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

CCL

Re: House

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3154279;
    There you go CCL - they could have killed off 13 and for sure Uncle David would have experienced all the necessary emotional resonance.
    Well, Uncle David could have missed her for all of us. Anyhow, it's not quite true of me to say I wouldn't have had an emotional reaction to 13's being killed off...just that the reaction would have been one of joy rather than sorrow.

As for the spoilers:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Happy that we'll have more Cameron-Chase action next year. Rather fearful of the idea of any House-Cuddy action happening though. But that's just me.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3155421;
    Well, Uncle David could have missed her for all of us. Anyhow, it's not quite true of me to say I wouldn't have had an emotional reaction to 13's being killed off...just that the reaction would have been one of joy rather than sorrow.

As for the spoilers:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Happy that we'll have more Cameron-Chase action next year. Rather fearful of the idea of any House-Cuddy action happening though. But that's just me.
    No, not just you - I like the dynamics just the way they are
    Click to see Spoiler:
    between Cuddy/House, but I also am looking forward to Chase/Cameron action. I had wondered if they were taking it carefully because of the real life breakup last season, but whatever it was - am glad they are fulfilling that storyline!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I am ready for the new season to begin. Does anyone know when that will be?

toothdoc

Sept. 16th, from everything I've read. Finally!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Amber makes one scary looking dead girl. It should have been her in Stir of Echoes instead of Cameron. :-)
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3029992;
    This is a DO NOT MISS show for me. It may take a few episodes to get into it, but once you do, you will love it.
    oh my goodness I JUST found this show, I cant believe I never watched it before. My friend loves it and I have since lectured in not telling me how terrific it is, it is definitely on for me next season..but I havent had to wait all summer..I didnt know anything about it, they played a marathon last week thats where I got hooked, and this week Ive been catching up, Im almost through season 4...the episode after they find out Wilson is dating Amber..

I dont like amber..yet, maybe she will grow on me.

completely shallow first..RSL is adorable (and based on interviews, I also think he is incredibly shy in real life)

now onto less shallow things..I dont think that they will write House and Wilson not being friends for very long, part of what makes that show so great is the friend chemistry between these 2 characters..

I think its ironic that Wilson fell for a female house haha (and after I told that to my friend, I watched the part where House in fact said the same thing)

the only thing I wish is that they would have worked up to the relationship a little bit..gave a hint besides just there she is...I would have liked a little work flirting etc...not so you "know' they were dating, but so you knew that they were interested in eachother..Wilson was barely around Amber in the episodes that she was working for house..I would have liked to see the chemistry start...then they could have had her get fired and you think she is out of the picture..and then do the episode where oh by the way he's dating amber. Maybe I feel that way, because I read about the season finale on the internet, so I knew that they dated eventually..so when I watched the episodes where she worked for house I was expecting to see....something.

I dont think the character that plays cuddy is a very good actress..shes my least favorite..but also, I am having a hard time warming up to the new team..I miss the old team.

so Im still finishing the old seasons, and the new ones start next week..Im all set.
    Last edited by srs_in_Oregon; 09-12-2008 at 08:32 PM.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fan

I feel like I'm walking in late to the party. We didn't start watching House until this season and got totally hooked. Much like arrested development, I heard how good it was but didn't start watching til too late.

I ordered the previous seasons from netflix and I'm just up to the part where Cameron does meth and has sex with Chase and he makes the comment that when you do that and it's good, it's hard to not do it again.

I have a few questions because I won't be able to see the season that explains it... why did the first group leave House? Cameron this past season was hardly shown, I didn't even realize it was her at first because her hair was different - is she still in love with House? Where did Sela Ward (Stacey) go? How did Taub come on the scene?

Quote Originally Posted by lurkinlady;3197912;
    I feel like I'm walking in late to the party. We didn't start watching House until this season and got totally hooked. Much like arrested development, I heard how good it was but didn't start watching til too late.

I ordered the previous seasons from netflix and I'm just up to the part where Cameron does meth and has sex with Chase and he makes the comment that when you do that and it's good, it's hard to not do it again.

I have a few questions because I won't be able to see the season that explains it... why did the first group leave House? Cameron this past season was hardly shown, I didn't even realize it was her at first because her hair was different - is she still in love with House? Where did Sela Ward (Stacey) go? How did Taub come on the scene?

Stacey left because she offered to leave her husband for house, and he said no..so she left since she was in love with him.

after someone Died on Foremans watch, he decided he didnt want to be like house, so he quit, and then house fired Chase and Cameron resigned..and then Foreman couldnt find a job because he started one, but made a call that was against protocol, but saved a life..so he came back. since houses's team was gone he had to hire 3 more, so thats where the new team comes from. but Cameron and Chase still work in the hospital, just not in diagnostics...Cameron works in the ER and Chase works in surgery I think.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Just a reminder that the new episode is on tonight at 8 Eastern
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

sigh...I just want them to be friends again snif snif

their back and forth banter is a lot of the reason why I like the show..

+ Reply to Thread